Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried Empty[SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried

more_horiz
D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried

[SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried Latest?cb=20151118082229

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "D/D" monsters
During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card on the field; negate its effects until the next Standby Phase. You can only use this effect of "D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried" once per turn. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Gain 1000 LP for each "Dark Contract" card you control.

description[SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried EmptyRe: [SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried

more_horiz
Woohoo, another synchro! I'd say it's on par with Alex.

description[SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried EmptyRe: [SD30] D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried

more_horiz
Are you kidding? Sieg blows Alex out of the water in terms of usefulness, he does so much for the deck >.>

Level 8 for Kali, is basically D/D Shi-en, forms the Vanitylock without needing Errors, resets Kepler's scale to 10 if needed. Easily one of our best new cards.

more_horiz
On par means I'm 100 percent taking out all my other synchros to fit 3 of him in xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply