Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue Empty[SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue

more_horiz
Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue

[SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue NXobG1j

You can only use the (2) effect of “Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Tuner monster from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 Effect Monster you contorl; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your hand.

description[SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue EmptyRe: [SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue

more_horiz
Awesome art and awesome effect... that's how I resume this card and other new blue-eyes support.

I'm damn happy! :D

description[SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue EmptyRe: [SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue

more_horiz
Ok this is the last Blue-Eyes card I'll comment. Looks cool, it will take time to build new Blue-Eyes build since there is tons of new cards.

more_horiz
Wow! Getting blue eyes to your eyes in easy so the 2 eff is going to be getting abused [SHVI] Wise Knight with Eyes of Blue 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply