Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Room of Anger and Victory

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Lux
Etwizzy
Jv
DuskMage
8 posters

descriptionRoom of Anger and Victory - Page 2 EmptyRoom of Anger and Victory

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rebirth as a duel Screenshot/place to bitch.

Room of Anger and Victory - Page 2 Vaq5DZ3
OP field, too much ragequit

Last edited by Jv on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rebirth of the Room.)

descriptionRoom of Anger and Victory - Page 2 EmptyRe: Room of Anger and Victory

more_horiz
Hashbrowns hashbrowns hashbrowns

I will be gone most of the day either saturday or sunday, as I am visiting New Orleans. Just FYI to anyone who might need me for anything

Hashbrowns hashbrowns hashbrowns

descriptionRoom of Anger and Victory - Page 2 EmptyRe: Room of Anger and Victory

more_horiz
So yeah, I found a funny image that is based off of SMT IV. Do not take it seriously, this is meant as a joke

Spoiler :

Also, likely for a long while, I will be extremely hostile. I am having med changes done, and am coming off my long time sleeping med of clonidine. Try not to take any of it personally if you end up a victim. I tend to lose myself in anger, especially when tired.

more_horiz
Room of Anger and Victory - Page 2 51sIJ54jCcL._SX425_

Hashbrowns for the new year

more_horiz
I have a confession to make . . .

Spoiler :

Dirty secret

more_horiz
the last quote too op

more_horiz
Persona Protags be like:

Spoiler :

more_horiz
the ultimate friendship gives u satan smh ._. EEEEEVIR

more_horiz
kden .., call the cops duskmage

more_horiz
Like this? @Jv

Spoiler :

more_horiz
yeah the shocking truth

more_horiz
HQ version (Speechless Hand Chop)

Spoiler :

more_horiz
I said I'd do it but yeah HD is too chet so okay tou did it<.<

http://ci.memecdn.com/281/1342281.jpg

Room of Anger and Victory - Page 2 1342281

more_horiz
FWENDSHIPPPPP

more_horiz
Why is quality resolution so important to you guys? If it can be clearly made out, its fine.

F'in graphics whores . . .

more_horiz

more_horiz
Room of Anger and Victory - Page 2 Y5zyExz

more_horiz
Remember to check the "Quotes of DA" in my signature from time to time. Never know when the crazy stuff will be there.

more_horiz
Jv wrote:

EICH KIU za best

more_horiz
Domination

Room of Anger and Victory - Page 2 FDhrym2

@DeathStalker

more_horiz
We need hashbrowns

Get in here and start cutting dem potatoes people.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply