Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSword Art Online Light Novels EmptySword Art Online Light Novels

more_horiz
This topic isn't really discussion, yet, so don't worry about spoilers...

Hey everybody!
Instead of dueling for all day long I finally replaced that activity and addiction with reading stuff. Kind of strange for a person like me Sword Art Online Light Novels 3974120512

Anyway... I started to read SAO LNs and I can say to y'all, it's pretty neat! There are much more details that weren't mentioned in Anime series and the thing is pretty awesome. 10/10 would recomend it!
Everyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I'm SAO fanboy. :D

The thing is that there are talks on the net that season 3 is comming out next year, content from Vol. 8 to the end. Since I live in Bosnia, these type of books are really fucking hard to find since this community isn't really wide around here, I was also looking in Serbia and Croatia, same thing and I'm really not going to Western Europe for anytime soon Sword Art Online Light Novels 3974120512

Does anyone know where can I find books like these on the internet as a pdf files or anything else to download? I would be very gratefull if another fan could help me out!

descriptionSword Art Online Light Novels EmptyRe: Sword Art Online Light Novels

more_horiz
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8gmt332v76f4h2/Sword+Art+Online.zip
^ All of em

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n8gmt332v76f4h2/Sword+Art+Online.zip
^ All of em

omg, thank you Train!
I told you million times how much I love you <3 Sword Art Online Light Novels 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply