Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

October Pro Decklist Tournament R4

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
kenpachi
Booked
DuskMage
Angelotjong
{Train} Dekoichi
DeathStalker
Xxerox
Lux
ScottyAdams
Jv
JC the shadow hunter
BlackJack
PowerNova
Train Heartnet
18 posters

descriptionOctober Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 EmptyOctober Pro Decklist Tournament R4

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

October Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 25052

Welcome to the October 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament!

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three".

2. All and Every Released  TCG+OCG Cards are allowed.

3. We will use and follow the Generic World Championship   2015 Banlist, wich is in the fusion between the TCG and OCG July 2015 Banlist.

Banlist Image:

http://imgbin.org/images/25050.png

October Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 25050

Written Banlist, Under the Spoiler:
Spoiler :

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Decks as well as all OCG or TCG exclusives are forbidden, Also Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Focused Spell\Trap\Effect Monsters Burn Decks (Like Volcanic Loop or the common Spell\Trap Burn Cards similar to Secret Barrel + Just Desserts ecc),Every Exodia Win Condition Related Decks and every win condition Deck, Anti Meta Focused Decks (which includes stall and stun decks) are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better:

Spoiler :

If you still have some concerns regarding the Anti Meta, Look at those cards under the spoiler to you understand what you can't use:

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck. If you edit your Side Deck, you must Re Post It.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts. After the Judge accept your Decklist, you Cannot Edit your Main Deck and Extra Deck. If you do: You will be disqualified.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series:

"Infernoid, U.A, Blackwings, Utopia focused decks, Wyrms, Fluffal/Frightfull"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 of the previous Pro Decklist Tournaments)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Image Link:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed.

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:

Code:

1st Place: T. Stack + Pro Decklist Publication

2nd Place: Pro Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

You must Post A Screenshot of your Main, Side & Extra Deck, with the Result of your Match.

Final Round:

http://challonge.com/opd15

Deadline: 8.11.2015

Last edited by Train Heartnet on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionOctober Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 EmptyRe: October Pro Decklist Tournament R4

more_horiz
Nova you alive?! Today is the deadline and our duel is still not done  Neutral

descriptionOctober Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 EmptyRe: October Pro Decklist Tournament R4

more_horiz
my opp is never online

more_horiz
Been looking for you when I'm online. I'll be online all day today @yugideckfan

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Been looking for you when I'm online. I'll be online all day today @yugideckfan

I'm on right now. Let's go!

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/8v6o85

2-0 vs @PowerNova

more_horiz
yugideckfan wrote:
http://prntscr.com/8v6o85

2-0 vs @PowerNova

Confirm

more_horiz
Round 3:

Deadline: 1.11.2015

more_horiz
Why Katana Sad

more_horiz
Dropping out.

more_horiz
11/1/2015*

more_horiz
bruh this aint merica here in europe we type first date, month, year >_>

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
bruh this aint merica here in europe we type first date, month, year >_>

Americans think everything should be like there.

more_horiz
2-1 for me vs naito.

more_horiz
Confirm.

Train, you were right, he does cheat.

more_horiz
xD

more_horiz
2-0 for me vs Yugi

http://prntscr.com/8vlw9f

more_horiz
@duskmage  @pandora @parabox duel ASAP

more_horiz
not sure when I'll be able to get on for round 3, If I don't make it, auto win for ParaBox, I won't mind.

more_horiz
~updated

more_horiz
Final Round:

Deadline: 8.11.2015

DuskMage has been dropped as he is banned on dn

more_horiz
Not even gonna give me chance to see if I'll get unbanned in time. I'd repeat my chatbox statement but I don't feel like doing that much to get banned. I'll get banned for something else though, know how I feel right now.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs Silentkatana

more_horiz
Confirmed ^-^

more_horiz
JC catch me online, I'm on always at evenings from 8 or 9pm till 11 or 12pm  GMT+1 time Wink

more_horiz
it's a shame that pandora died.

@parabox

I hope someday we can meet ._.

more_horiz
^ Don't put a coffin on someone that's alive ._. I told u I wud be busy af this week, u getting old n forgetful >.>

more_horiz
lets duel

more_horiz
le won 2-0

October Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 SELGBp6

So yeah kitty even with your rules I won PD @tequila @DDs @anzo @train heartnet

more_horiz
y so many tags, confirmed tho

more_horiz
I have nothing to do with Pro deck list October Pro Decklist Tournament R4 - Page 5 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply