Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey there duelists  EmptyHey there duelists

more_horiz
Names Chris and I have been playing yugioh on and off for about ten years now. Always been a average to semi-average player and I am looking to take my skills to  a more advanced level.

How long have you guys been playing yugioh? Also I I just want someone to confirmt hat ygopro/devpro is the primary dueling system here?

descriptionHey there duelists  EmptyRe: Hey there duelists

more_horiz
welcome to @parabox world

more_horiz
Unfortunately, most of our users prefer to use Dueling Network more than Pros dueling systems. However, some of us do play on there, I believe. Personally I don't play on Pro systems.

Welcome to DA, hope you enjoy this place. If you got a question you want to ask, check in the chatbox and throw your questions there, you shall get an answer quick there. GL HF in DA.

more_horiz
Whatever Platform is the main system. IN other words we use every existing Yugioh Platform, you just have to choose one and agree with the other

more_horiz
Welcome

more_horiz
Both YGO/DevPro and Dueling Network are primary systems used in events and tournaments.

Also, welcome aboard.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Welcome Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum