Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCalling all real life players! EmptyCalling all real life players!

more_horiz
I'm looking for members who play the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game in real life, So if you do please post here.

descriptionCalling all real life players! EmptyRe: Calling all real life players!

more_horiz
I plan to re-enter the Shadow Realm once again this upcoming format.

descriptionCalling all real life players! EmptyRe: Calling all real life players!

more_horiz
Ezekieru plays IRL

more_horiz
I used to play IRL a lot but since I have moved to the US I havent played (cuz I dont have the time and there aren't any local shops around as far as I know)

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Ezekieru plays IRL

That I do. It's a big hobby of mine.

Now I'm curious as to why you ask :O

more_horiz
@tequila why did you ask?

more_horiz
Because I have a little idea in mind. For those of you who do I will private message you when I get online properly.

more_horiz
Actually I have a lot of cards etc if you wanna do a Skype Event, or I bet you wanna IRL coverage of them to give life to that subforum

more_horiz
I did ponder about a Skype duels but I decided I didnt like it. The purpose of this is more about gaining more real life players.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply