Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThank god it's friday (TGIF) EmptyThank god it's friday (TGIF)

more_horiz
It was a lot week for all of us with work and school, and what we do on a daily basis but we managed to get past it like we always do. Played some Yugioh this week and did some school week and I'm ready for the weekend. You have any plans for the weekend or want to share what you did this week? Leave a comment. Hope everyone had a good week and if spot me in the chatbox be sure to say "Hi" :D

descriptionThank god it's friday (TGIF) EmptyRe: Thank god it's friday (TGIF)

more_horiz
Spent all week working, drove 180 miles last night straight after work to help a friend pick up a new motorbike. Now time to spend my weekend as I always do, watching the premier league, playing abit of football manager and play some yugimonz Smile

more_horiz
Mee to watch premier league. And try not to suck at. Lol this weekend

more_horiz
It's Eid time. I spent it with my family, no laptop or anything. I broke my diet and had a sever blood pressure issue, was barely able to breath and my face turned yellow for like an hour; my arms felt numb and i couldn't feel the bottom of my left leg - happily, my brother is a doctor so he brought me some orange and some lemon, and a bit of salt: it helped. No more cigarettes for me!

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
It's Eid time. I spent it with my family, no laptop or anything. I broke my diet and had a sever blood pressure issue, was barely able to breath and my face turned yellow for like an hour; my arms felt numb and i couldn't feel the bottom of my left leg - happily, my brother is a doctor so he brought me some orange and some lemon, and a bit of salt: it helped. No more cigarettes for me!

I guess some postives and negatives happened to you this week. Your week is eventful more than mine is but my week was pretty great because met some new friends at my new school and I socialize more with them everyday and laugh. Hope you have a good weekend.

descriptionThank god it's friday (TGIF) EmptyHappy Sat. ; Cant Wait for October! :D

more_horiz
Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. Getting ready to do some dueling on Dueling Network and watching television. What are your plans for today and this weekend and If so what are you doing this October and doing Halloween?

more_horiz
This could of been posted in your TGIF topic rather than making a new topic GrumpyCat

more_horiz
Thank you :D I surely had a busy weekend.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
This could of been posted in your TGIF topic rather than making a new topic GrumpyCat

Well Friday and Saturday are two different days. So I can't post both of them in the same post. Also I couldn't have known I was going to post the topic I posted today, yesterday.

more_horiz
Your TGIF topic OP refers to the whole weekend.
The reason I ask you to post there is because being a ygo community the majority of members don't like the latest topic filled with off topic posts.

Nothing personal Wink

more_horiz
Meaningless spam.

But I like this topic cause two things I love happen in october.

OCTOBER 1st= DeathStalker's Birthday
OCTOBER 31st= Halloween

Lol its ironic that it's both first and last day of that month. xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply