Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhere do you pick out packs from a box? EmptyWhere do you pick out packs from a box?

more_horiz
If you were given an opportunity to pick out just 5 boosters in a brand new box (24 packs, 12 on each side) where would be pick them out from?

descriptionWhere do you pick out packs from a box? EmptyRe: Where do you pick out packs from a box?

more_horiz
Always the bottom two on both sides, the top two on both sides, and a random pack I pull with my eyes closed.

descriptionWhere do you pick out packs from a box? EmptyRe: Where do you pick out packs from a box?

more_horiz
I always used to go 4 down then pick left and right, Then both at the bottom and last but not least any random one.

more_horiz
[TDL] DarkSoul wrote:
Always the bottom two on both sides, the top two on both sides, and a random pack I pull with my eyes closed.

always bottom tooxD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply