Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force Empty[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force

more_horiz
http://imgbin.org/images/25755.png

[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force 25755

みらいランクアップマジック - ホープフォース

MRUM - Hopu Fozu

description[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force EmptyRe: [CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force

more_horiz
I'm not too keen on the wording or punctuation. You used a lot of unnecessary comma's.

I think it should be this way:

"Reveal 1 XYZ monster in your Extra deck and banish it face-down: send Material monsters from your deck to the graveyard. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation: Special summon 1 XYZ monster that is 1 rank higher than the Material monster's level. (This Special summon is treated as XYZ summon), then attach this card to that XYZ monster as XYZ material card. You can activate 1 "Future Rank-up Magic Utopia Force" per turn."

description[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force EmptyRe: [CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force

more_horiz
Anzo's card text is better imo, but it's not that bad a card.

more_horiz
those commas are important since it is a correct PSCT. Look at Barian's Force or Future Fusion.
the "," are important to have clear that it doesn't start a chain during the SP (since it is a normal spell, I could've done it QUick but was too lazy).

<3

more_horiz
That's wrong, It's not even English. You only use commas to separate thoughts and not divide a single though into multiple parts. You said "then send, from your deck" whilst it should be "then send from your deck".

I'm pretty sure I'm correct, but whatever float your boat mate.

more_horiz
this is not grammar at 100%, it's PSCT.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Problem-Solving_Card_Text

[CCS] Future-Rank-Up-Magic Utopic Force RankUpMagicBariansForce-PGL2-EN-GUR-1E

more_horiz
PSCT doesn't follow English grammar?

more_horiz
Seems like it, they have a language of their own call "Konmaiese." They even have it in rulings.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply