Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon Empty[BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon

more_horiz
Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon

[BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon OddEyesGravityDragon-BOSH-JP-OP

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Odd-Eyes Advent". When this card is Special Summoned: You can return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls to the hand. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. You can only use this effect of "Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon" once per turn. Your opponent must pay 500 LP to activate cards or effects.

Spiritualism on Steroids + Chain Energy Like-Effect.

description[BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon EmptyRe: [BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon

more_horiz
It's effect is better than I thought it would be, that's for sure. x:

description[BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon EmptyRe: [BOSH] Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon

more_horiz
Yeah I like him too. But I like more he is the first whore to have Pendulum, Xyz, Synchro, Fusion & Nao Ritual Counterpart.

more_horiz
Really good card. brb, making a Odd-eyes Sophia deck now

more_horiz
Oh fuck you stole my idea <.<

more_horiz
>.> You know what they say about great minds

more_horiz
Soo a giant trunade with legs on steroids >_>

more_horiz
thats a funny name for it

more_horiz
Well. Konami had to make one archetype that could run Sophia -_- it'll be inconsistent as fuck considering what the summoning conditions for all them odd eyes.

more_horiz
whats this now like 13 diffrent odd eyes cards now

more_horiz
Well you can use another ritual or another generic ritual spell or ritual foregone for sophia

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply