Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs Empty[Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs

more_horiz
So Natsubot's topic reminded me of this bad boy. The first to answer it correctly will receive 5000 DP.

You are in a room that only has one exit, and 3 switches on the wall. In a room above you are located 3 Lightbulbs. All 3 of them are linked to the 3 switches below, each one to a different one.

Question: How are you going to find out which switch is linked to which Lightbulb IF when you exit the 3 switches room, you can not enter it anymore?

description[Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs EmptyRe: [Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs

more_horiz
Turn one of the switches on for a few minutes, then turn it off, then turn 1 of the switches on and the other off, the one you just turned off with be hot, so you know which one it is and the other two are easy.

description[Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs EmptyRe: [Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs

more_horiz
Isnt it kinda stupid to give out DP for things I can look up the answer for?

Like. I just did it. http://mkcohen.com/saturday-puzzle-23-lighten-up

more_horiz
No one should even have to google it, it's kinda obvious.

more_horiz
It's just the fastest and easiest way to get the DP. Pulls the fun out of actually trying for a riddle.

more_horiz
Lel Kandy ya cheater [Quiz sort of] The 3 Lightbulbs 3974120512

OK Bot DP awarded :D

more_horiz
I'll suggest u create the puzzles. Therefore no one can look it up. I can supply u with 'em if ur interested

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply