Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNatsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle) EmptyNatsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle)

more_horiz
There is a prison with a hundred (100) prisoners, each in seprate cells with no form of contact. There is an area in the prison with a single (1) light bulb in it. Each day the warren picks one (1) of the prisoners at random even if they have been picked before, and takes them out to the lobby. The prisoner will have the choice to flip the switch if they want. The light bulb starts off. When a prisoner is taken into the area with the light bulb. If this is true all prisoners will go free. However if s prisoner chooses to say this and it's wrong, all the prisoners will be executed. So a prisoner should only say this if he knows it's true for sure. Before the first day of this process begins, all prisoners are allowed to get together to discuss a strategy to eventually save themselves. What strategy could they use to ensure their safety?

descriptionNatsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle) EmptyRe: Natsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle)

more_horiz
Natsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle) AM5Zw8D

descriptionNatsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle) EmptyRe: Natsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle)

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Natsubot's Jailtime #1 (Riddle) AM5Zw8D

Is something wrong with your reply Mr. Kandy because I don't see any words.

more_horiz
There is an image in his post, which takes a while to load.

Anyhow, there is quite plenty of grammatical mistakes and faulty-structured sentences that makes it hard for me to understand your riddle.

more_horiz
My post is suppose to be making a joke of the riddle. 

It's easily answered by searching google for the answer.

more_horiz
@Mr.Kandy The image didn't load for him.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
There is an image in his post, which takes a while to load.

Anyhow, there is quite plenty of grammatical mistakes and faulty-structured sentences that makes it hard for me to understand your riddle.

It's part of the riddle. I'm being legitimate. I don't think it makes a big difference but I already know the answer plus I'm not the one answering so I guess it would be understandable. If you want to continue trying the answer is a logical strategy that ensures their safety. Have a good night Anzo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply