Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionForza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype EmptyForza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype

more_horiz
The sixth installment of Forza 6 comes out either last this week or next week. Are their any automobile enthusias out there? What are you expecting from Forza 6? What's your favorite car that will be in Forza 6? Grand Theft Auto 5 has been in progress since late 2012 and still is with all new items and houses, and cars. If you've played GTA what do you like about it? What do you want to see in GTA 5 Online in the future?

descriptionForza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype EmptyRe: Forza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype

more_horiz
Sadly I'm not into racing car games. However, did they announce which cars they're going to implement?

descriptionForza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype EmptyRe: Forza Motorsport Hype? GTA 5 Online Hype

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Sadly I'm not into racing car games. However, did they announce which cars they're going to implement?

Yes. Last week the new car list was published. The 2016 Ford-GT is the cover emotionally and physicallt. Would you like a link of the new Car list?

more_horiz
Yea, I'd love to take a look at it actually.

more_horiz
I don't follow car games too. 
in fact the only car games I played were mario kart :v

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Yea, I'd love to take a look at it actually.

Ill get you that link Smile

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
I don't follow car games too. 
in fact the only car games I played were mario kart :v

I never played it Mario kart. I find it a little childish but it looks really fun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply