Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders Empty[OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders

more_horiz
5 cards per pack, 15 packs per box.
45 cards total.
3 Secret Rares, 12 Super Rares, 30 Commons.
All Commons are available as Parallel Rare.
Build 3 different theme Decks based on Xyz Summoning!
Contains new cards as well as reprints of cards that are difficult to obtain.

On sale 11/14/2015

RURIIIIIIIIIIII @BOOKS!

description[OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders EmptyRe: [OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders

more_horiz
They.....are not Ruris (Speechless Stomach Punch) Unavoidable

description[OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders EmptyRe: [OCG] [SPecial Booster] Wing Raiders

more_horiz
We will have RURIIIII or at least RR

more_horiz
What is so special about it? This "Build 3 different theme Decks based on Xyz Summoning!" sounds like they are trying to introduce some kind of draft format to YGO.

more_horiz
DO you play yugioh?!

If yes you should have the answer, if not it will make sense.

more_horiz
I do play the game, I just have no idea what a special boosters are. As I do not play this game in real life.

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
I do play the game, I just have no idea what a special boosters are.

For better understanding: The Secret Forces (Nekroz/Yosenju/Ritual Beast) was a special booster.

Maybe Harpies get more support. If so, i can't await Xyz monsters like Lightning Chidori or a more playable Totem Bird.

more_horiz
Ah, so those boosters just bring you the Archetype and its support and nothing more, got it.

more_horiz
Well, all 3 still got support in the regular booster packs.

more_horiz
Chidori this will be Yuto Phantom Knight at 99999999999999999999999999999999.9%

and maybe a new theme + another xyz theme maybe from the anime too.

for example raidraptors or if you wanna dream and think GOD exists: numbers (cause we dont have all the 99 still)

more_horiz
Yuto alive?

more_horiz
He is inside Yuya so it's alive. He used the Phantom Knights Xyz them so you'll see them here, like thte moonlight if don't get print into this new set they will be in a SP booster.

We had SP Booster synchro, xyz and obv fusion

more_horiz
Maybe they introduce more XyzPendulum monsters too Surprised

more_horiz
It's all about Xyz Summon.

Jv wrote:
Build 3 different theme Decks based on Xyz Summoning!

Although SP: Wing Raiders could introduces more Dracoslayer members.

more_horiz
I don't think so.  they are a multi summon archetype:

The next dracoslayer will be a  Fusion Monster.

Luster Pendulum is the only one needed for syncho xyz and fusion restriction.

We have the xyz and synchro so.....

So Chidori be objective ._.

more_horiz
Please don't be a smart ass!

more_horiz
it was easy look at the artwork of all dracoslayers: is Luster Pendulum lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply