Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMe vs. Drakon(Forfit and Screen Capture) EmptyMe vs. Drakon(Forfit and Screen Capture)

more_horiz
We dueled fair and square, he forfeited and he probably won't confirm but I have a screen capture and excerpts from the rules to show that he was trying to cheat me.

1-0 I won do to him forfeiting and not knowing the rules. He played book of moon from his hand during my turn.

Quick-Play Spell Cards are a type of Spell Card with a Spell Speed 2, and can be activated from your hand during any phase of your turn, as well as during your opponent's turn (provided it was Set beforehand).

Quick-Play Spell Cards may be activated from your hand during your turn; they cannot be activated from your hand during your opponent's turn.

https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z218/Alostdreammomo/Meow.png?t=1271609802

descriptionMe vs. Drakon(Forfit and Screen Capture) EmptyRe: Me vs. Drakon(Forfit and Screen Capture)

more_horiz
Its true that he can't activate any quick play spell card from your hand during your opponent's turn.

Anyway transferred And locked
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum