Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFuture Combo? EmptyFuture Combo?

more_horiz
Blackfeather Dragon (Black Winged Dragon)
Future Combo? 400px-Black-WingedDragonTSHD-JP-UR
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
When you would take damage from a card effect, place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card loses 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove all Black Feather Counters from this card to have 1 face-up monster your opponent controls lose 700 ATK for each counter removed, and inflict an equal amount of damage to your opponent.

+

Dark Snake Syndrome
Future Combo? DarkSnakeSyndromeDR1-EN-C-UE
Inflict damage to both players' Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. The first damage begins at 200 points and is doubled during each of your following Standby Phases.

Description:
Each turn you and yur opponent lose 200/400/800...
but with Blackfeather Dragon you dont lose any LP's and you gain a Counter instead. That counter can be used to make you opponent lose 700 more LP's.

Last edited by overd0se.KayKay on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionFuture Combo? EmptyRe: Future Combo?

more_horiz
Hmm, can you show a detail how to it work's also a pic of card plz x].

more_horiz
edited Wink

btw. I dont know wether it really works. There are no rulings for Blackfeather Dragon at the moment.

more_horiz
Omg this sucks >,<. I saw that synchro is most like BW. but why konami wrote in "1 tuner monster" not "1 blackwing tuner". but GJ.....nice combo Razz.

more_horiz
Well its a signer Dragon and like the other signer Dragons he should need the same requirements x).

Btw. I hope he'll work with Vayu (waiting for the rulings x).

Btw this combo is like similar to Wombat + Dark Snake

more_horiz
I think it's okay to summon it using Vayu's effect since it still counts as Blackwing monster :D

Now the staple for synchro is increased by one. But do you think its effect is good enough for any kind of deck?

more_horiz
The BFD was an epic fail, people expected it to be some really good synchro and it ended up with the most stupid effect they ever put on signers dragon or w/e it is.

more_horiz
In Wikia his name is Black Winged Dragon Razz

btw. pls no offtopic anymore Razz

@ Fenix thats what ive thought too x)

but i think its situational. I mean look at fairy dragon x)

more_horiz
CaptainChrno wrote:
I think it's okay to summon it using Vayu's effect since it still counts as Blackwing monster :D

Now the staple for synchro is increased by one. But do you think its effect is good enough for any kind of deck?

I don't think it counts as a "Blackwing" monster. Because its name is Black-Winged Dragon

Last edited by BIONIC on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Thats what i meant. Theres jsut a little difference but this could change a bit x).
But I think there will be support cards. Maybe there will be a Black Winged Dragon burn Deck x)

more_horiz
 Yes Blackwing Dragon a.k Black-Winged Dragon a.k Black Feather Dragon doesn't count as a "Blackwing" monster thus Blackwing support cards will not work with it, such as Vayu, Kalut the Moon Shadow etc... For the combo, it's too situational.
 I guess Konami hates burn.

more_horiz
On the topic of summoning him with Vayu, either way, there would be no difference between summoning him with Vayu and summoning Silverwind. They're both level 8 with 2800 attack.

more_horiz
ho, thanx for the clarification Razz Btw, I also just noticed that the Japanese name is also different.

Blackwing monsters in Japanese: Black Feather
Black-winged Dragon in Japanese: Blackfeather

If the OCG is already different, it will most likely be different too in TCG...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply