Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy elo tho EmptyMy elo tho

more_horiz
Just wondering, why am I so low on the list in circuit when my elo is massive. I'm below people with negative wins and like 5 elo. Team pls respond.

descriptionMy elo tho EmptyRe: My elo tho

more_horiz
Various people complained that due to the fact that the person who gained the most ELO would be decreed the overall winner displaying the list purely on the highest ELO value is counter productive, so the display was changed to reflect participants overall standing in that regard.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t44566-important-how-to-read-circuit-ranking

^

more_horiz
Simple put: The Rankings shows the person who has gained most ELO points since the beginning of the season and not the person with most ELO overall.

more_horiz
Your overall Elo is still a more or less accurate indicator of your dueling skill. You're still one of the best players on here, don't worry.

I actually had something written that would let you sort the Elo to your liking, but I stumbled upon, well, laziness and final exams. I can see if I can do something about this. I am quite occupied with other code right now though.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply