Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Newgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Kagan B
Dellex
Leo
Zombozo
Jv
Anzo
Yarn Tethers
Jue Viole Grace
PowerNova
Reiji126
ScottyAdams
Gracco
LòKóS
17 posters

descriptionNewgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up) - Page 2 EmptyNewgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Newgioh Format Tournament!

Hello, and welcome to the first Newgioh tournament hosted in DA! 
A lot of players these days dislaike the new formats, and wish that everything was like back in good old days. Because of that was created Newgioh. It is is a custom format designed to combine the simplicity of classic YUGIOH with a bigger, more flexible card pool.

Most important info you will need regarding it: NEWGIOH uses the popular April 2005 Goat Format as a starting point.
From there, we make some changes to the F&L List and introduce several new cards into the format.
Every set, tin, starter deck, structure deck, and promo released up to and including Cybernetic Revolution is legal.

So what will happen in this tournament? Each one of you will create a deck following the Forbidden & Limited list provided here: http://newgioh.com/
Do note that, at the bottom there is a list of few exclusive unlimited cards for that format.
When the deck is created, just sign up and send me your decklist via PM or skype: valerijsjuskans

Rules!
1. The tournament is simple elimination tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels.
3. All decks have to follow the Banlist Provided here.
4. Any cards that have been released after "Cybernetic Revolution" are illegal except for exceptional cards provided in the Forbidden & Limited list.
5. The First turn player, will draw a card in Draw Phase, thus making his hand consist of 6 cards.
6. When Signing Up, you have to PM me your decklist, as an image, and as an cards list both.
7. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is a proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
8. Stall, Burn, Exodia, First Turn Win decks, and any alternate win condition are prohibited. (This rule may change any time so do check it frequently.)
9. No Deck changing between rounds.
10. All of you must have fun!

Prizes!
I will announce them in 24 hours!

To Sign Up:

Code:

DN name:
Time Zone:
The Decklist in my PM box

Accepted participants :

Sign-Up time!

Last edited by LòKóS on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:01 am; edited 6 times in total

descriptionNewgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Newgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up)

more_horiz
RabidInfernity
GMT -5(9:30pm right now)
Post deck later

descriptionNewgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Newgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up)

more_horiz
Hmm how comes I get bunch of sign ups but no decklists? Come on guys hurry up!

descriptionNewgioh Tournament! (Sign-Up) - Page 2 EmptyI can't

more_horiz
LòKóS wrote:
Hmm how comes I get bunch of sign ups but no decklists? Come on guys hurry up!

I can't send you a pm I need to do 50 posts but I don't want to spam

more_horiz
In that case You can contact me in Skype: valerijsjuskans

more_horiz
Le Bump! I need just 3 more decklists!

more_horiz
Come on guys! It is not that hard to create a decklist! Just 3 more needed!

more_horiz
So from what I'm getting we're to create a deck using cards from GX era and earlier? No Synchro, XYZ or Pendulum.

more_horiz
Basically yes, but not all cards from GX era are allowed only up to Cybernetic Revolution set.

more_horiz
Sadly due a lock of interested members I will cancil this tournament, but do not worry, there will be other Tournaments to join.

I am sorry to those who were waiting for this tournament.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply