Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

July 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Booked
Justin Rex
Alex401k
Train Heartnet
ShinigamiKingNyx
vasko1234
Gracco
PowerNova
Trickster
Jv
Salader
Atlus
zactheking
Reiji126
ScottyAdams
Quasar
20 posters

descriptionJuly 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended] - Page 6 EmptyJuly 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

July 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended] - Page 6 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the July 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three". Challonge will be used to Host the tournament: to give a more in real life experience.

2. All and every TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

Remember that DA's Dueling Systems by Default are Ygopro, Devpro, Salvation Server and Dueling Network.
You and your opponent can use whatever system you like\agree to use: But the cards you use MUST BE available in all platforms.
You must check if all platforms have every card you put in your Deck. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Focused Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, Take a Quick view of these examples to understand better: 

ClownBlade Engine, Mermail\Atlantean, Shaddoll, Qliphort, Burning Abyss, Tellarknight, Level 10 Trains, Nekroz, Ritual Beast, Masked HERO, Pendulum magicians, Volcanics. Also to give the deserved importance to the World Championship 2014\Dragon Duel 2014: Infernity, Madolche, H.A.T., Bujin.

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon, Raidraptor, Infernoid and Yang Zing, Deskbot,  Igknight, Spellbook & Counter Fairy"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 in the last Pro Decklist Tournaments.You may use up to 3 cards with diffrent names of those archetypes.)

Use this for Signing Up:
Spoiler :
DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Decklist Publication + 4000 dp

2nd: Decklist Publication + 3000 dp

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/h311omx
The tournament is over

Last edited by Quasar on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 am; edited 12 times in total

descriptionJuly 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended] - Page 6 EmptyRe: July 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended]

more_horiz
active

descriptionJuly 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended] - Page 6 EmptyRe: July 2015 ProDecklist Tournament [ended]

more_horiz
Active

more_horiz
Active

more_horiz
@Quasar sorry I won't have time to play so I'll have to drop

more_horiz
@Atlus do you want to drop from just this round or the whole tournament?

more_horiz
@Justin Rex @Salader Get your duel done ASAP please
@Gracco is out for inactivity

more_horiz
oh god this round still on D:

more_horiz
Just need to get in contact with Salader to duel

more_horiz
I defeated Salader 2-1

more_horiz
yeye

more_horiz
Round 3 is over now 
Round 4 started
http://challonge.com/h311omxp

Deadline 30th July Midnight GMT

more_horiz
I won 2-0 vs Justin Rex

more_horiz
I won vs Train Heartnet 2-1

Won by luck I shall say

Last edited by BOOKS! on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Lost 2:1 to extremely h4x double honest that literally saved him from losing game 3

he got outplayed all 3 games and lucks out double honest + double rota dafuq?

more_horiz
@Kairi, lemme know when you're on and we can get the duel done.

more_horiz
Active

more_horiz
The Deadline is today 
I have changed it as the rest of the duels won't change the #1 and #2 spots in the ranking, So the winners are already decided
Congratulation @BOOKS! for earning the first place and congratulation @Train Heartnet for earning the second place, write an article about your deck and PM it to me or to @Jv for publication

more_horiz
Quasar, is there a deadline for the article? I will say I want a week, if possible ._.

more_horiz
dropping this round sry

more_horiz
The Tournament is over I used the choice maker to decide the winner for the last 2 matches (the resultes of these matches doesn't affect the #1 and #2 ranking so it doesn't affect the winners of this tournament)
Scotty won
and Salader won
This concludes the july pro decklist tournament 
Again, Congratulation @BOOKS! for earning the first place and congratulation @Train Heartnet for earning the second place
Dp and Skill bar updated for Books, I can't update your dp and skill bar @Train Heartnet

more_horiz
u just can't update the bar right now if they don't send it in the person doesn't get the bar and thats why i don't have one

more_horiz
Topic Locked.

Winner it seems @Books!. Second @Train Heartnet.

Send the Pro Decklist article to @Quasar.

and yeah quasar if you read the rules the Bar is updt at the end of every season with a main announcement. ._.

more_horiz
Already send my "article"

more_horiz
Okay also topic updt feom R4 to Ended.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply