Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionan ideea that might atract the deck masters Emptyan ideea that might atract the deck masters

more_horiz
ok i was thinking we have gfx area and gfx competitions
we have deck class were you post you're deck and get help
how about a contest in deck class and like in gfx competitions EJ
or another admin will say the theme of the week
like this week could be "ELEMENTAL HEROES" and who wants to
compite will have to sign in and the others will say whos deck they like most
(how good it is ballanced )
IT can be a good idea it came in my mind i didn't explained very well but you'll
understand hope YOU ADMINS LIKE AND WILL APROVE IT Smile

descriptionan ideea that might atract the deck masters EmptyRe: an ideea that might atract the deck masters

more_horiz
You mean there will be a competition who has the best deck ( kind that is chosen by admin each week ) ya not such a bad idea.

descriptionan ideea that might atract the deck masters EmptyRe: an ideea that might atract the deck masters

more_horiz
not bad
But how can they judge a deck? It depends on how the duelsit uses it dude

copying decks from BC is easy and many do it, but they fail as they cant use it

Ofcourse if they put it as make any deck and then the most different (not necessarily powerful but creative-- Like Kira's decks) deck can get the award.

if we can give more importance to creativity it is a good idea

more_horiz
I liek it myself great idea. Hope it gets approved bro. And after each deck is made me and you can throw down big time. if oyu want that is

more_horiz
ok i see some of you like it in a diferent way so why isn't it aproved?

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum