Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age Empty[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age

more_horiz
I'll start to do what @Drrraven stated and wanted to do on the First 3 Words Story: Publish the complete Story users created.

(reference http://www.duelacademy.net/t39892-3-words-story-chapter-1 )

It's a Copy and Paste. The Next time I'll do both the Copy and Paste and  one with a grammar review.

Start of story:
There once was a Boy name Dean, who lived in a hollow tree: Actually made of Plastic which was surrounded by a Giant Rat whom eats humain flesh.
Meanwhile Kandy was wondering in russia About his boyfriend, then he decided To be  unfaithfull with his ex-girlfriend: A boy from Syria that plans to
Bomb Russia immediately: but kandy knows that in africa They love chicken meanwhile in korea they love dogs.
back to russia and  suddenly on mars an alien decided to chase Kandy and attempt to know him "better".
In which Kandy gets deflowered once, but was able to escape crying by forgetting it. but was seized by the alien and force again, and again until gnar ate him.
but kandy survived and went home: but he was approached by the Serial Killer Gnar
and was attacked And forced again to serve Gnar.
someone rescued him and lived happily in his imagination forever and ever: but was false. so Kandy cried. and forced again to serve Jv Gnar and Alien
until the end: But @mr.Kandy escaped. and lived happily Until @drrraven forced Kandy to be A streeworker slut, but was saved By gnar and Jv. So @mr.kandy cried
until Jv gave His freedom, but it came at Expensive cost, so Kandy was poor.
@mr.kandy street-returned but was able To serve men nd women equally.
And  married an old-man but was able To kiss him and raise enough Money to pay off the debt.
But his husband took the money And killed gnar, but was killed By @drrraven. Meanwhile the husband also Survived in hospital and decided to
Sell "mr.kandy" again to the owner Of gay brothel and served drinks Over his backside
While being paid And touched. Suddenly saved by the Husband. @mr.kandy forgave him and lived Together days. Until Drrraven reutrned and  Raped "mr.kandy" husband with no favor
Until he died. 
End of the Story.

Source: 
http://www.duelacademy.net/t44261p90-three-word-story-2-kandy-raise

Last edited by Jv1391 on Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age EmptyRe: [FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age

more_horiz
LMFAO!

A fun little read.

description[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age EmptyRe: [FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age

more_horiz
Reading this was sooooo confusing... lmfao

more_horiz
its amusing but I kinda feel bad how everyone wants kandy to be forced

more_horiz
Drrraven wrote:
Reading this was sooooo confusing... lmfao

Next time I'll put both a version with grammar review and sense and the copy and paste.

Quasar wrote:
its amusing but I kinda feel bad how everyone wants kandy to be forced

People Enjoys Kandy's forced.

more_horiz
This is pretty much my life 10/10

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Confirmed on stream he's a cute guy

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

We read your biography and took inspiration u.u

more_horiz
I shall allow this.

more_horiz
We didn't ask for your permission but as a wise young fellas once said in his last breath: k.den.

more_horiz
Centrik is still alive tho..

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
I would like to be named co author. <.<

more_horiz
read the new one and continue!

more_horiz
This is the book before the movie 

[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age UYlYhjb

more_horiz
Woah 10/10 would pay to see in movie theater.

more_horiz
Production is currently under way

more_horiz
Kyou wrote:
Woah 10/10 would pay to see in movie theater.

me 2 xD

more_horiz
Dont worry Ithe movie will keep you at the edge of your seat.........furious masturbating to children

more_horiz
I'm not sure you folks could watch that, It's +6 only and -18. If you're older you're not fucking wanted here

[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age 4204681869

more_horiz
And after each screening you'd get to be touched by me

more_horiz
More like after each scene :>

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
This is the book before the movie 

[FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age UYlYhjb

I love this pic, I remember laughing so much when I was making it aswell [FANFIC]Memories of Kandy - The Dark Age 3974120512

The reviews where great also but I can't remember where it's all posted Sad

more_horiz
When I came back>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply