Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon Empty[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon

more_horiz
Knight of Dark Dragon

[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon DR1qbQl

Can be Ritual Summoned by “Dark Dragon Ritual”. You can only use the (2) effect of “Knight of Dark Dragon” once per turn.
(1) At the start of the damage step, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster: Destroy that monster.
(2) You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Red-Eyes” monster from your hand or Deck.

And His Spell:

Dark Dragon Ritual

[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon 19jLKgn

Can be used to Ritual Summon “Knight of Dark Dragon”.
(1) Ritual Summon 1 “Knight of Dark Dragon” from your hand by Tributing monsters you control or have in your hand whose total Levels add up to 4 or more.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Red-Eyes” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate this effect during the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard.

Directly from Dragons of Legend 2.

HE GOT A DRAGON Like the others (In the anime he didn't ride one)

[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon KnightofDarkDragon-OW

Coll card. Really cool. Both. Good&Evil version Red-eyes.

description[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon EmptyRe: [SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon

more_horiz
That dragon he is riding looks like a neck massager kuku.

description[SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon EmptyRe: [SCD New] Knight of Dark Dragon

more_horiz
To bad it's useless compared to Black Metal Dragon

more_horiz
i love Knight of Dark Dragon

more_horiz
It's a worse version of the stone that tributes to summon red eyes lol lol

more_horiz
i hate its eff but i love the design but i think the help is a bit late

more_horiz
Yeah especially with all the bigger and better help in the form of Stone, Return, and the various others lol

more_horiz
yeah, stone is the best help they got so knight won't be needed

more_horiz
not saying its the best card ever but you guys realize it can be used to summon REDMD directly from the deck while stone can only do level 7 or lower.

more_horiz
yeah we know but i have seen decks that don't need it

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
yeah we know but i have seen decks that don't need it

Every dragon deck needs RDMD

more_horiz
not all of them  need it but most do

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply