Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi there EmptyHi there

more_horiz
Hey ya'll, Im fairly new to this type of thing lol but I love to duel and thats what Im here for! Im a friendly duelist with high expectations.  Cool Pleasure to meet you all.

descriptionHi there EmptyRe: Hi there

more_horiz
-insert generic welcome here-

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink Also make sure to read the DA Guide!

descriptionHi there EmptyHey Lokos!

more_horiz
I just read the DA guide, but im still a little confused on how we match up for duels and what we do or say to get points if you win? i got a few friends to join but we are all wondering lol thanks!  Cool

more_horiz
You can arrange your match by finding an opponent in DA's chat: http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox or by arranging the duel here in forums. Also you can always PM someone from DA in DN too.

After completing you match you go here in Battle Arena section: http://www.duelacademy.net/f21-battle-arena and create a topic naming who won and who lost, the other player confirms that. Well basically follow the way others have done it. After that a Mod will lock and award the Points for it.

more_horiz
Basically you just ask people in chat if they'd like to have a BA (Battle Arena) match with you, and once you're done you report the match result in a thread in the Battle Arena section. Mods will take care of distributing points and whatnot. You can keep track of your current points by check the Ranking Ladder page located on top of our Menu widget.

Welcome aboard :>

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
He read the starter guide.
My job here is done.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, stay active and get involved.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply