Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow much do you love your pet? EmptyHow much do you love your pet?

more_horiz
Yeah there's no reason behind this. I just want to ask for fun.

I love my pet so much that when my parents wanted to give away my pet I destroyed my the house.

Tell me :D Thanks.

descriptionHow much do you love your pet? EmptyRe: How much do you love your pet?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:

I love my pet so much that when my parents wanted to give away my pet I destroyed my the house.

Do you love it enough to actually feed it and clear up its poop, or do your parents do that?

I'm against the idea of pets overall. They provide entertainment value, but at the end of the day, they're animals. My view on animals is that they have no conscious thought, no actual personality besides acting on instincts, and thus, in the most part, their biggest use to humanity is as food. Meat is delicious.

I do have pets, because for some inexplicable reason my mum decides to get them, force them on me (and my brother, who likes them but does not get told to clean out their litter trays or feed them), and then gets me to, well, clean out their litter trays and feed them. This system is flawed.

Currently I have a giant rabbit, 2 guinea pigs and a budgie. Were it up to me, the only pet we would have would be the budgie, because it belonged to my nan and we had to take care of it after she got ill.

I don't love animals. I prefer my computers to my pets.

descriptionHow much do you love your pet? EmptyRe: How much do you love your pet?

more_horiz
So much I don't lt let him go indoors.

more_horiz
MY PET IS DEAD HE COMMIUTED SUICIDE AND LIVED FOR 6 DAYS AFTER IT IT WAS A CAT IT WAS SO YOUNG SINCE THEN I LEARNED TO NEVER LET CAT IN A BALCONY

more_horiz
lord drakus wrote:
MY PET IS DEAD HE COMMIUTED SUICIDE AND LIVED FOR 6 DAYS AFTER IT IT WAS A CAT IT WAS SO YOUNG SINCE THEN I LEARNED TO NEVER LET CAT IN A BALCONY
He did not commit a suicide, he was just stupid.

more_horiz
Do stuffed animals count as pets?

more_horiz
You rarely see people having pets here where I live. I do disagree with JJh when he says pets are better off being food. I believe animals if treated like pets could help their owner to entertain him or herself when you feel down. You have to admit that these animals instincts can detect whenever their owner is feeling down while some of your closest friends wouldn't even notice such behavior.

Even though I don't have a pet myself, however, that's only because my mother doesn't like them so we never had to chance to get one. But, If i were to pick an animal as a pet I'd either get a Huskey or a fluffy cat. I like birds but they're not as comfy as dogs or cats. I believe any other animals beside these three isn't worthy or appropriate to be owned as a pet and better off in a zoo or in the wild instead.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Do stuffed animals count as pets?
Does a corpse count as a sex doll?

more_horiz
I own 2 dogs, both Jack Russell terriers. The oldest male is named Jack whilst the youngest female is called Jess. I love them so much I make sure I play with them for at least half an hour a day. 

I get to walk them every second day or so, and as of late have been letting them sleep inside on a small bed designed for dogs. 

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Centrik wrote:

Do you love it enough to actually feed it and clear up its poop, or do your parents do that?

I'm against the idea of pets overall. They provide entertainment value, but at the end of the day, they're animals. My view on animals is that they have no conscious thought, no actual personality besides acting on instincts, and thus, in the most part, their biggest use to humanity is as food. Meat is delicious.

I do have pets, because for some inexplicable reason my mum decides to get them, force them on me (and my brother, who likes them but does not get told to clean out their litter trays or feed them), and then gets me to, well, clean out their litter trays and feed them. This system is flawed.

Currently I have a giant rabbit, 2 guinea pigs and a budgie. Were it up to me, the only pet we would have would be the budgie, because it belonged to my nan and we had to take care of it after she got ill.

I don't love animals. I prefer my computers to my pets.

I do all for my pets ._.

more_horiz
Pets? in plural?

How many pet do you have? lol

more_horiz
I love my pet enough to wish for his existance.  I'd do anything. ;_;

more_horiz
DefinitelyNotXrai wrote:
I love my pet enough to wish for his existance.  I'd do anything. ;_;

Oh, another one like myself lol

more_horiz
You could be my pet Xrai.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply