Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+22
cyberstrings90
zactheking
Kanapesh
Linda-Senpai
cool_beehns
[TDL] DarkSoul
HammerOfDawn
zomgmoryy
Kaneki !
JDMs13
Captain Burrito
Luna
bts567
Shark GX
Jv
Arcana_Knight92
Deisuke
Quasar
RagadaBlaze
BlackJack
Kandy.JPEG
DDS
26 posters

descriptionDA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 EmptyDA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Rookie Tournament

DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 Duelacademy_banner2_by_darkneji12-d7yrpbw
Rules
1. The tournament is a single elimination tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels. 
3. All duels are TCG only, latest banlist (TCG April).
4. This will be a Minimum from 8 to a maximum 16 Participant tournament.
5. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is a proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
6. Stall, Burn, Exodia, First Turn Win decks are prohibited. (This rule may change any time so do check it frequently.) 
7. No Deck changing between rounds.
8. All of you must have fun!

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Time Zone:

Note: Ygopro or Devpro can be used Instead of DN if both players agree. Please provide your details for those systems if you intend on using them.

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:

1st Place: 2000 Duel Points
2nd Place: 1000 Duel Points
3rd Place: 500 Duel Points

"Shaddoll, QLI, Tellaknight, Burning Abyss and Nekroz" Decks are Forbidden. However you are permitted use a maximum of 3 cards from those Archetypes. (This is a Rookie Tournament Remember)

Participants:

Spoiler :
4) Quasarwiss / Quasarwiss / GMT +1
5) Deisuke / Deisuke1234 / GMT +2[/cente
6) Arcana_Knight92 / Arcana_Knight / GMT +9
7) Jv1391 / Jv1391 / GMT +2
8 ) Shark GX  / Omar GX / GMT +3 
9) bts567 / bts567 / GMT - 5
10) Luna / Lunamorte / GMT -5 
11) Captain Burrito / Captain Nacho / GMT -5
12) JDMs13 / JDMs13 GMT + 10
13) Kaneki ! / Kaneki ! GMT -5
14) zomgmoryy / zomgmoryy / GMT +3
15) [TDL] DarkSoul / [TDL] DarkSoul / GMT +9:30
16) Cool_Beehns / Ygopro / GMT -8
17) Linda_Senpai / TheMachineSpirit / GMT
18) Kenapesh / Kenapesh / GMT +1
19) Cyberstrings90 / Akatsuku90 / GMT -5

ROUND 1
http://challonge.com/DAR4

Last edited by Dark Duelist Soul on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : That's all folks!)

descriptionDA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3]

more_horiz
Luna wrote:
Currently waiting on Arcana_knight to respond to my PM, no reply yet.

ive replied to you now luna let me know when your online for us to duel

descriptionDA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 EmptyRe: DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3]

more_horiz
GEt it done.

more_horiz
Since no one has dueled I will be doing a dice roll between Luna and Arcana.

Luna will be the first dice and Arcana second.
Winner is the one with the highest roll.

more_horiz
The member 'Mr.Kandy' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 3d-dic10
Result :
DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 Dice-310 DA Rookie Tournament #4 [R3] - Page 5 Dice-210

more_horiz
And Luna has taken it. TDL and Luna GET YOUR DUEL DONE.

I dont want this to drag out anymore.

more_horiz
Luna Pm'd me, I am available to duel for the next two days.

more_horiz
@Mr.Kandy do I duel @Arcana_Knight92 for the 3rd place ?

more_horiz
yes quasar

more_horiz
Activity post, I have tried arranging that Luna and I duel within the hour.

Just waiting for her to log on.

more_horiz
@Luna

Get the duel done. Im not going to stop pestering you until you do it.

more_horiz
Cant find arcana knight yet we agreed on dueling today

more_horiz
@[TDL] DarkSoul I told you that I am asleep at that time. The time you are asking me to duel you is in the 2-4 AM range my time. That time does not work for me because I am sleeping. I need a time that I am awake in. And I told you that I need to know any time at least one day in advance.

A time that would work for me is 10 PM EDT which is 11:30 AM ACST.

more_horiz
That sounds good Luna, although I am only able to do it in 4 days time on my Saturday, or possibly Sunday too. 

I also apologize, I only received your Pm's just now.

Anytime earlier is not possible as I am currently dealing with 11th Grade Exams, I don't even get on the Chatbox here during Weekdays.

more_horiz
Still waiting for @Arcana_Knight92  he didnt log in yesterday as promised

more_horiz
It is Saturday 10:52 AM ACST and I am online, waiting for Luna to show her face.

Granted I am half an hour early.

more_horiz
So Luna didn't show.

I won't be on the rest of the weekend now, I have Year 11 Exam Revision to do.

Kandy just end this with a dice roll or something. Razz 

more_horiz
@[TDL] Darksoul

Luna lost internet on Friday and only just got it back today.

Luna's former ISP decided it would be nice to cut Luna's internet earlier than the agreed time so Luna had to wait for the new ISP to come in today and install everything.

more_horiz
Well, I can't duel for the next week or so, I have exams to deal with, 5 of them, all for Physics, Chemistry, Programming, Mathematics etc.

And quite frankly I am sick of this, so Luna do you just agree to a simple dice roll? I shall check to see if you are online on DN now, if not then the dice roll offer still stays.

more_horiz
wow this is still in waiting mode.

Nice.

more_horiz
@Mr.Kandy I got the win for 3rd place

more_horiz
^confirmed^

more_horiz
^confirmed^

more_horiz
FINALLY!

Luna won against @[TDL] Darksoul 2-0.

@Mr.Kandy we finally finished the tournament.

Last edited by Luna on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Yep, Good Game Luna, your turns took way too long. Razz

And that topdeck MST killed me.

more_horiz
Awarded and locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply