Pro Decklist and Description by KawaiiMiku. 

Winner of the April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament.

Lightsworn Infernoids

General infomation about the deck.
I use the Lightsworn engine to mill cards from my deck and make powerful synchro monster player aswell as xyz.
This deck is to spam the field fast as possible to push for alot of damage and OTK. They can still play really good controll based with all the Infernoids having a D.D Crow effect excluding Infernoid Lilith and Onuncu. All the Infernoids have a condition that they cannot be summoned if you have effect monsters who’s level/rank combines excedes 8. so summon like Seistemas than Onuncu than summon Lumina so you can have the most power on the field. plan out your turn on how you want to play it. 
You mainly use the smaller Infernoids as fatter to summon out the bigger Infernoids and when you draw them you use them to get alot of control on the board

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Shining Purgatory 6olZDBS186y-ywi8GJj-nP2P3_0tgetfGmECg_8yVnjqN8dIL_DhnzJdS81vO_si04ck75IzSZfaYFI6Z54HqG_5AKMuxGui58K6q4x31MQjfTsKeXDpqoAsqPki4YHtfjOEaWM
Main deck.
3x Infernoid Antra
3x Infernoid Attondel
3x Infernoid Harmadik
1x Infernoid Lilith
1x Infernoid Onuncu
3x Infernoid Patrulea
3x Infernoid Seitsemas
2x Lumina, lightsworn summoner
3x Raiden, hand of the lightsworn
3x Book of Eclipse
1x Burial from a Different dimension
2x Charge of the light Brigade
3x Galaxy Cyclone
3x Reasoning
2x Reinforcement of the army
3x Solar recharge

Side.
3x Mystical space typhoon
1x Raigeki
3x Mirror force
3x Mistake
3x Royal Decree
1x Vanity’s emptiness
1x Dark hole

Extra.

Synchros
1x Ancient Sacred wyvern
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Crimson Blader
1x Michael, the arc-lightsworn
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Star Eater

XYZ
2x Abyss Dweller
1x Castel the skyblaster musketeer
1x Dante, Traveler of the burning abyss
1x Evilswarm excition knight
1x Lavalval chain
1x Mecha Phantom beast Dracosack
1x Number 11: Big eye
1x Number 101: Silent honor ark

Card disscusion

• Book of Eclipse

Shining Purgatory HKroIvuO5RcyLtlP2LQJi1AcuMcRxU614a2gob2jeO9WSl5K3C6d-FpLb26di8Z03FwoMF9OfTnzc1_BGvp9w22m2wsh3TcPECV0xorQPFOz9m2Q-VmNAH83ZKFpKwhYbXboy8I 
Text. Change all face-up monsters on the field to face-down Defense Position. During the End Phase, flip all face-down Defense Position monsters your opponent controls face-up, and if you do, your opponent draws 1 card for each.

I mainly play this card to out Djinn lock in Necloths, but it helps with alot more cards like, Vanity’s fiend, Dark law, El shaddoll Winda can also be anoying and stop xyz plays when they summon Castel to spin my only monster on board while I have 2k LP I just book it on summon. I’d take this out of the main now since there is alot of Shaddolls now and replace it with Dark hole and Raigeki. 

• Galaxy Cyclone

Shining Purgatory 3IPW6Freq1ED8GeErQnZ7uQoywl4XBVChPGPQepRhC4Vpj7ywGuHL7eupxWjfV7lA0oQ8DJyVkEiHkS2ceA0rPf2DEYHEku9Q4Wg_-yIAyt2nFxvKRU_tx9g3BbpTyPlkfuJ_qE
Text. Target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Galaxy Cyclone" once per turn.

When I made the deck it was really good since we had Vanity’s emptiness at 3 which could really lock me out of sp summoning my Infernoids. This card was a super good answer to it, they have to use Vanity’s emptiness before I summon any Infernoid since they don’t start a chain when I summon them. If they have another set I can just blast it with cyclone and also destroy Vanity, and I can banish Cyclone form the grave to destroy a face up card. Right now I’d say MST (Mystical space typhoon) Is much better since Vanity isn’t a thing while Imperial Iron wall is. 

• Ancient Sacred Wyvern

Shining Purgatory TpY9H4DFGVseo0lD3NWAgft-zPegflfgt0Vbb03GlOtOzBUNdbaZZwSJ19kB8fvPDkchHcLg-2gIx0D7ooM2TZS1EeS7ct2wnz9RV5O_ILRzOSuchacSUe7A3wBLgUl0yHh4064
text. 1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
While your LP is higher than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the difference. While your LP is lower than your opponent's, this card loses ATK equal to the difference. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card.

This and Onuncu is pretty much the two OTK cards of the deck against a open field. You summon Lumina with a Raiden already in the grave, summon out Raiden by discarding a card from your hand, than you can summon Infernoid Onuncu by banishing 3 other Infernoid cards. You than just make ASW by synchro summoning it with Raiden + Lumina. Make sure you attack with Onuncu first than swing with ASW if you’re at 8000 LP ASW will have 5100 ATK points after Onuncu has attacked. 

• Dante, traveler of the burning abyss.

Shining Purgatory AsMA-CRfDh_yXoTEOmCKk--zQ0UOEkuM0pRv7loljvzCsk4kwyG47abpmpPHu9IZftc4oD9aijUOCaFvavu7KQPRJj1WN5parwry7S8e_IFkMKwe1WQ7gBN0G5ojai_M5YLfq9A
Text. 2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and choose a number from 1 to 3, then send that many cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; until the end of this turn, this card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard this way. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Burning Abyss" card in your Graveyard, except this card; add it to your hand.

I mainly just use it to compress two level 3 monsters into one rank 3 so I don’t hinder the summon of Infernoids as much. Since I can only summon a Infernoid while I’m at 8 or lower level/rank effect monsters in total on the field. It’s good that he mills cards too which helps the deck if you got a Lumina veilerd and you had a Harmadik on the field to overlay with. 

• Reinforcement of the army

Shining Purgatory XdD5Gplakw7YAehqbnIFujv1h1dBxVtq5oqjUQ-B4F0kV3FRDs4G7czl6i68tOrR3KQR5BNNiR2MoCW5U9KLIu5ifvdjwoMRCtANwLiI4_xagIs8-SXOE4BtB-gby7mQkzdsuTo
text. Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

I mainly just use it to easy get to a Raiden to start the mill engine aswell as it can fule synchro, xyz plays and Solar recharge. It is also good if you side Ehren the lighsworn monk for the djinn lock. 

• Abyss Dweller

Shining Purgatory 8hU8FVQyBausSpY8JHsDbjUo6cMTM7vrix7J26JCjrsgwhgYt4whwu5l1GKn2iKZIr-Zd3oc9XBaIDSpkQlvgfkFh0q2JyNX39UAhBYN05_CpLJ8x-nYlfTLZCyg8Z-94roQISY
text. While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally WATER, all WATER monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; any card effects that activate in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be activated this turn.

I run two since I cannot handle the Burning abyss matchup that well. They will out grind Infernoids really easy and I can banish their Dantes while they’re in the grave, but it never really works, I will put so much resorces into it, you kinda have to go OTK on them if you want to win.  Abyss Dweller helps with winning grind game with BA and stops otherthings, like Shaddolls, Necloths spell serch ect. It dose not stop Infernoids too be summoned from the grave in the mirror.

It also work great vs Sknights since you can banish their backrow after you’ve killed like Deneb and you can easy use it’s D.D crow effect in respons to Altair targeting Deneb in the grave.

Updates on the deck.

I’d start by siding the Book of eclipses since Shaddolls are alot more relevant again so Dark holes and Raigeki will take their place. I’d remove the Galaxy cyclones for Book of moon, Ring of destruction and Vanity’s emptiness. Vanity is a 1 so I don’t think you should worry about it anymore. I’d take out a Solar recharge for Void seer since Solar recharge can be dead sometimes and Void seer is like a Divine knight felgrand effect to make an Infernoid uneffected by anything this turn. That’s the changes I’d do for the main deck. 
Extra deck I’d take out Star eater since I never go into it anyway, 101 since I never make it either, take out 1 Dweller since I will never summon more then 1 also I’d remove a Dante and Lavalval chain. I’d put in to replace the five cards I removed is, Yazi, evil of the yang zing, Scrap Archefiend, Gaia knight, the force of Earth, Gem-knight pearl and Divine Dragon knight Felgrand. 

Side I’d take out the 3x Mirror forces and I still have the mst in there while Raigeki, dark hole and vanity is in the main. so I’d be a total of 6 card spaces to fill with, 1 Ehren, lightsworn monk for djinn lock, 2 Jinzo for Sknights, BA, Ritual beasts, Yosenjus ect trap heavy decks. Also Jinzo is a diffrent lvl from 4 or 3 which are the most common levels people will call on a reasoning . 1 spell canceller for Necloths and put in two Book of eclipses for Djinn and Heros.