Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI am missing something EmptyI am missing something

more_horiz
I did get the new update to work, now I need to ask again. I have YGOPRO 1.033.4 or new mode up. I see the game or server area up. I see all the games and gamers and their names next to what they want. I want to do the same, create a game or server room. 
Now this why I am dumb or need help. I can't see the game room made. When you go to host is this why you can't see what you made?? I want my other player to find me. This is why I need how to or video, walk through is needed. YgoPro salvation lets you see and is easy to find players with online game room. Please show me what I can look at and do the same.

descriptionI am missing something EmptyRe: I am missing something

more_horiz
We arnt YgoPro>

Have you tried turning it off and back on?

more_horiz
Do you mean the computer, then yes to that. Before the update it was the same. I am still doing or missing the way to see games room or server. I can click the game Icon and everything comes up good. I select what deck everything. Then I want the other player to find me and can't understand what I need to do. How do you find or make the game room and then find who to play.

more_horiz
Change the server from checkmate to YGOpro (EU) or YGOpro(USA)

more_horiz
I am in USA server or game room and still same issue. What or how do you put your name, game room or server in??? Request walk through, like do this and I follow. Do I need anything.

more_horiz
On youtube you can find some videos.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply