Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTournament of the Brave EmptyTournament of the Brave

more_horiz
I think a full out tournament would lead to Rank-ups.  A tournament that pushes duelist to the max with the anti-rule.  Only those with enough confidence will enter, but at the cost of losing their best card.  It should be held on June 6 and those with the most stars can get in.  You get stars by competing and putting them on the line and your favorite cards.  The star rule will work like this were for each star you bet on one of your favorite card(s) will you put on the line (for example 2 stars= 2 cards.So can you please put this into thought.

descriptionTournament of the Brave EmptyRe: Tournament of the Brave

more_horiz
Could you provide a clearer explanation please.

more_horiz
Deck Master viriant or similar.

more_horiz
We have fixed dates when hosting tournaments that we cannot change.

We host tournaments on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month simultaneously.

You also need to elaborate your thoughts a bit more, since it's hard to understand what you're trying to say specifically.

more_horiz
This would only  work in anime where everybody only has 1 deck and 1 archetype is for some reason exclusive to one person.

more_horiz
squashed bug Supremacy wrote:
This would only  work in anime where everybody only has 1 deck and 1 archetype is for some reason exclusive to one person.

Lmao this is funny somehow

more_horiz
In an online ygo duel you dont have a "best card" you probably run 3 copies of monsters you need to pull off your combos.If I have ultimate baseball kid in my side deck and play nekroz -> then lose -> give away worthless to others card.
Scenario 2 - Playing nekroz mirror someone loses -> he gives his brionac to the opponent -> opponent already has 2 brios cant play the 3rd one cuz of banlist. ;d

The better idea is to make a card pool -> then distribute randomly cards to the participants -> draft mode -> then when you lose to someone your opponent chooses one card from your deck and adds it to his collection.

more_horiz
anzo check our duel master arena stuff i think is archived. I think he wana something similar

more_horiz
Have another admin taking a look at it, I'm on mobile right now.

more_horiz
Jv I looked aroun couldn't find anything, got a more precise name?

more_horiz
Off topic but what ever happened to survival master? I am still the Master of Survival but nobody is ever trying to reach max bio band to challenge me for the title, I do not understand.

more_horiz
We dropped it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply