Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG] Astral Pack 7 Empty[TCG] Astral Pack 7

more_horiz
The Astral Pack 7 set includes 27 cards: 14 Common Cards, 10 Super Rare Cards, and 3 Ultimate Rare Cards.
Street Date: May 15th, 2015

Product Description wrote:

Get your hands on the latest prize pack for Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME official tournaments – Astral Pack 7! Astral Packs provide a chance to get some of the most popular tournament-level cards and are used as participation prizes or tournament prizing for Duelists entering local tournaments. With cards like Satellarknight Altair, Twister, Volcanic Scattershot and more popular cards in Astral Pack 7, Duelists will be pleased to add them to their collection. Astral Packs are ONLY available to Official Konami Tournament Stores.

description[TCG] Astral Pack 7 EmptyRe: [TCG] Astral Pack 7

more_horiz
BUMP:

By competing in events at your nearest Official Tournament Store you can obtain special packs, giving you powerful and versatile cards that make your Deck stronger. These store-exclusive boosters are called Astral Packs, and soon you’ll be able to get your hands on the latest version: Astral Pack Seven!
Astral Pack Seven is a 27 card set containing many tournament-level cards and highly desirable reprints to keep your Deck up-to-date with the latest competitive trends. You’ll also be able to obtain holofoil versions of popular cards such as Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning AbyssGaia Dragon, the Thunder Chargerand Number 103: Ragnazero. In total there will be 14 Common Cards, 10 Super Rare Cards and 3 Ultimate Rare Cards to collect.

more_horiz
Rare Fish this time?

more_horiz
I'm on the hunt for those super skarms! I've loved Ba since it came out lll

more_horiz
I just love the ERRATA they always give to cards to have Noobs once for all understand  a simple effect xD

more_horiz
Yeah, they do it especially for you! [TCG] Astral Pack 7 3974120512 

I would like to know how the pack will be called after the 8th one.
Pendulum Pack?

more_horiz
They will be called Astral Pack for a long time

more_horiz
Nah, Konami has changed the name after the 8th pack.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply