Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSomeone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro EmptySomeone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro

more_horiz
So mr kandy ban me from chatbox for a 3rd time i think becuse i count the times in the past so now i didnt do anything right now and he just ban me for nothing so staff pls do something with mr kandy he cant ban people like that this need to stop

descriptionSomeone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro EmptyRe: Someone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro

more_horiz
Lol yes, yes. Here comes the cry baby that cant take jokes. Lol gg. 

Trying to look for more attention yes yes. It's okay just ask me for attention next time.

descriptionSomeone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro EmptyRe: Someone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro

more_horiz
Thats no jokes kandy ban people is no joke

more_horiz
yes yes Just ask for attention next time Ill give you some.

Someone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro 1151057309

more_horiz
If you're going to be making these sort of accusations, please provide screenshots/evidence

more_horiz
Nwah I must admit I did ban him. 

Someone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro 1151057309 

Just next time just ask for some attention. I'll give you it.

more_horiz
I dn't hate you or anything @Mr.Kandy , but i do believe you misuse your power. You kicked me from chat 16 times, repeatedly, for no fucking reason, when i didn't violate any rule. I understand "trolling" but not 14 fcking times.

You once banned me once from chat, for no reason, saying "i'll unban you when i get back on" @psychoturtle had to unban me.

You're loved kandy, but the hate begins when you misuse the power granted upon you.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
If you're going to be making these sort of accusations, please provide screenshots/evidence

Turtle can confirm my accusations

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
I dn't hate you or anything @Mr.Kandy , but i do believe you misuse your power. You kicked me from chat 16 times, repeatedly, for no fucking reason, when i didn't violate any rule. I understand "trolling" but not 14 fcking times.

You once banned me once from chat, for no reason, saying "i'll unban you when i get back on" @psychoturtle had to unban me.

You're loved kandy, but the hate begins when you misuse the power granted upon you.

idk what ur talking about

stop trying to steal my miku

maybe ill know what ur talking about then

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:

idk what ur talking about

stop trying to steal my miku

maybe ill know what ur talking about then

Can ya'lls not joke for ONE second?
Just verify my accusations.

and no lol i ain't tryna steal miku.

she came to me.  Someone unmod Mr Kandy his out of contro 1151057309 PROBLEM?

more_horiz
Then I don't know why you are harassing a Staff Member of DA.

more_horiz
It's april fools for him, just ignore him.

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:

The 16 was pure trolling.

The ban was a serious ban, you were warned by Train to stop the racism but continued. You were suppose to be banned forever but we decided to be kind.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:

The 16 was pure trolling.

The ban was a serious ban, you were warned by Train to stop the racism but continued. You were suppose to be banned forever but we decided to be kind.

There was no formal "Warning" Twice, no DP reduction, e.t.c before the Ban, which is what the DA guide says should be.  Read da rulez. Therefore, the Ban was unlawful.

oh and upon the MAJOR! racial things that has been said in the chat before and after you banning me, you decided to start enforcing this on me?

Turtle, confirmed that your banning me was unlawful too. so, that speaks alot for itself. 

I'm not hating on you kandy, and i;m not demanding that your Mod powers be taking, i'm just telling you ~face to face~: CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

more_horiz
Im pretty sure no one listens to the Dp thing> We should change that. 

And youo were giving formal warnings by Train.

Im not enforcing it but when youre warned you dont keep going. I crack on people when they do not listen to warnings. And if we wanna get techincal you're breaking like 3 rules at once. 

1) Disregarding a admin's warning
2) Harassing other members
3) Using explicit language

"Doing any of the above may be subject to a kick. Repeated offenses will result in bans of varying lengths depending on severity (10 day maximum)."

Last edited by Mr.Kandy on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Is it alwasy the Ra's that stir up trouble?

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Im pretty sure no one listens to the Dp thing> We should change that. 

And youo were giving formal warnings by Train.

Im not enforcing it but when youre warned you dont keep going. I crack on people when they do not listen to warnings. And if we wanna get techincal you're breaking like 3 rules at once. 

1) Disregarding a admin's warning
2) Harassing other members
3) Using explicit language

"Doing any of the above may be subject to a kick. Repeated offenses will result in bans of varying lengths depending on severity (10 day maximum)."

Harassing other members? seriously, depends on your definition of "harassing", and depeding on wat your definition of "harassing" is we can say at least everyone on DA has harrased every other member.

some people even call trolling a form of online harassment. 

and "Using explicit language".  -.-  seriously? i think you know my response to that.

If DA was giving a dollar for each time a member used an "explicit language" we'll be richer than Bill Gates, the Rockefeller family, and the Walton family ALL PUT TOGETHER!.

and 
"Im pretty sure no one listens to the Dp thing> We should change that. "

Seriously? just change the rule anytime you want, to fit your judgement? very legit.

Last edited by CrimzonSlayeRx on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
We are being technical here by your seems. So Im just doing what the rules say.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
We are being technical here by your seems. So Im just doing what the rules say.

Kandy, that's the last thing you're doing.

UMM i'm waiting for the Supreme court Decision!

@Anzo ò_ó

more_horiz
TL;DR

Should I do?!

more_horiz
But I am being technical coming straight from the rules.

And Im like 99% sure Anzo is going to agree with the member over the staff here.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
But I am being technical coming straight from the rules.

And Im like 99% sure Anzo is going to agree with the member over the staff here.

I'm sure if a side is justified, with Obvious evidence. Anzo will rule in favour of that side. I'm sure there won't be any injustice in Anzo's decision

more_horiz
Locked to avoid SPAM. Also if you have an issue contact the Head Admin via PM.

I should Basket this. @Anzo ò_ó

more_horiz
This topic is locked, I suppose that's a good thing.

I won't side with any of you here. I believe everyone is mistaken here for a reason or another.

DA Chat is considered something 'outside' of DA's walls. Meaning, what happens on the chat, stays there. A Mod have the freedom to ban a member in the Chatbox when he sees that the member is acting inappropriately. Still, A Mod 'shouldn't' ban members for the sake of fun, unless that members is also having fun being banned - which sometimes happens, believe me.

I don't like this sort of threads because they can be interpreted by different ways depends on what angel you view this issue from. If you're siding with the member then you're mostly certain that Mr.Kandy have abused his powers and banned that member from the Chatbox illegitimately. However, if you're siding with Mr.Kandy then you're certainly to view this as Mr.Kandy just messing around with members where nothing is serious. From my point of view, this is BS. I'm not siding with anyone here.

Next time you have a complaint about a Staffer of Duel Academy you bring it to MY attention via a PM and I'll take care of it. When you make it public the way you did I have no option but to accept Mr.Kandy's actions - despite whether they're right or wrong. Meaning, I'll view this as Mr.Kandy having fun and doesn't mean any harm, he was just messing with you.

Put this issue behind your back, and move forward.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply