Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKawaiiMiku vs JV1391 EmptyKawaiiMiku vs JV1391

more_horiz
2-1 

Star Dolls vs Mermails

http://prntscr.com/6nd3mm

descriptionKawaiiMiku vs JV1391 EmptyRe: KawaiiMiku vs JV1391

more_horiz
Yeah but the next time don't agree to re do the last single, and then when you are losing start to acting like a little whore -.-

Also before award I need Anzo opinion so wait.

more_horiz
It really goes down to one simple question: After Jv DCed from the game, he offered you (Miku) a re-duel of the third round, did you accept that? If you have accepted that then you pick off from where you two finished and play round 3 all over.

more_horiz
Yep. She accepted and I was winning that new game then she started to act like the child she is and posted this with the DQ picture because she losing the new game. I have the Pictures and all the shit she wrote she should've posted them too not only this.

more_horiz
I shouldn't even have done it in the first place since I was already winning over him even with the dc I'd still have won.

more_horiz
1. You couldnt attack. and with that hand you could win.
2. you say your top deck is BLS what I don't see him on the picture.
3. It will be my turn so I'd draw. So you cannot know what should I draw and also I have TT.
4. you accepted it, we were dueling and after you saw you were losing you started to act like the girl you are everytime you lose with someone. everyone here says you are that class of person and with me in tournaments when you lose you act the same -.-
5. since you accepted and I'll OTK you since you had 1 only monster the victory was mine.

more_horiz
what ever then, take the win if you want too, and looking to leaving DA is looking more pleasing everyday.

more_horiz
KawaiiMiku wrote:
I shouldn't even have done it in the first place since I was already winning over him even with the dc I'd still have won.

Shouldn't have done what exactly?

Normally we'd judge a DC as a round loss regardless of who has the advantage. The only thing that could interfere with that is when the opponent - you in this case - accepts to redo the entire round, in that case we cannot - and won't - judge that round as a round loss.

You accepting to redo that round nullified the auto-loss rule and awarded Jv with a chance to redo the round 3 all over. Even if you had the advantage.

Also, I don't like to see people arguing so I'll be locking this topic after one last statement: You leaving DA is something that is entirely up to you, it is also something that has nothing to do with what we're discussing right here. If you're so fragile and cannot back-up your own words then you're more than welcomed to take the action you see most appropirat towards this community. So, for future reference, don't mentioned "I'll leave DA, it's bad here" or something that indicates similar notions, it gets on my nerves when people think we care.

This community is for fun, if you can't have it here then why bother and stay. Note, that his is also not a queue for you to leave. I'm simple stating that you should focus on what we're discussing and refrain from unnecessary comments about this forum.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply