Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionConcern EmptyConcern

more_horiz
Did someone dare ban me from the website for giving my opinion in my topics?

descriptionConcern EmptyRe: Concern

more_horiz
"You are not banned from the website itself, merely your previous account was banned from thr chat box and thus thisban carries on to your current account" - Irate2k15

more_horiz
Topic moved to correct location.

Anyway, How about cutting the crap and give up this whole fake persona of being some sort of dark overlord (Its not doing you any favors) and try sticking to the rules. You where banned from the chat box because you choose to ignore Irate warnings.

Also rule 7 of the DA rules:
7 ) Creating more than one account for any purpose is prohibited. Exceptions will be made in the case of roommates or family.

So technically you are breaking even more rules by making another account. Especailly since you made a second a account to try and dodge your chat ban.

more_horiz
Dude believe me I got banned for multi-accounting once.

more_horiz
I believe you already have your answer from the above posts. However, I'll mentioned it again.

Basically, making a new account doesn't really change anything. We have the ability to know when the same person have more than one account. You have been banned in the chat, not for stating your opinion, but because you stated it in a disrespectful or inappropriate phrases. I don't know what is your issue with 'systems', but if you're planning on staying here then I'd recommend you respect our system.

This topic has served its purpose so I'll go ahead and lock it. Feel free to make a new topic if you want to further discuss this matter, or take it to a private chat with Irate.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply