Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSecret Village Nekroz EmptySecret Village Nekroz

more_horiz
Main Deck - 49
M - 28
Dance Princess x2
Shurit x3
Manju x3
Senju x3
Djinn x1
Brio x2
Trish x1
Unicode x3
Claus x2
Gungnir x2
Valk x3
Effect Veiler x3

S - 17
Preparation of R. x1
Rota x2
Mirror x2
Cyclre x3
Kaleid x2
Moray of Greed x2
Terraforming x2
Secret Village x3

T - 4
Royal Decree x3
Vanity's Emptiness x1

ED - 15
Herald x2
Quasar x1
(Customizable)

descriptionSecret Village Nekroz EmptyRe: Secret Village Nekroz

more_horiz
By Put an Image of the Deck is easier than only just write the names-

more_horiz
I like the idea of running Secret Village, It adds something a litte differant.

My guess would be that your asking for help because of consisity issues and thats because your running 49 cards (40 cards used to maximise consisity). So my advice would be to remove these cards:

2 Moray of Greed (No needed)
1 Terraforming (2 secret village 1 Terra is quite enough and prevents dead draws)
1 Secret Village
1 Gungnir (1 is OK 2 is a bit much)
3 Royal Decree (Better in side)
1 Vanity's Emptiness (Your playing Djinn lock, And Vanity will hurt you just as much if not more then your oppenant)

more_horiz
If you play secret village of the spellcasters you need to have unicore/valk on the field or dance princess.If you don't have one of those you have locked yourself since you cant do shit without spells in a nekroz deck.Manju/Senju are fairies and if you summon them you can search for brio-> search for dance princess and get yourself unlocked the next turn but thats so slow.I see how first turn unicore+secret village can lock the opponent in a nekroz mirror match but then again he can search his deck for dance princess or drop valks till he gets an answer.Against the other decks shaddolls have spellcasters and even if they dont pull out one they can mathematician->dragon or sinister shadow games-> dragon to get rid of the fieldspell.Satellars dont even use spells other than raigeki and rota.In other words the djinn lock is way better since it stops more decks and I see how you wanted to protect your monsters with royal decree and more gungnirs for a super lockdown but to do this you need to have a monster hand which wont happen with a 50 card deck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply