Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi everyone im new to this place! EmptyHi everyone im new to this place!

more_horiz
Well hi! im achilles but my real nickname is Joey

Im about 10 years old but dont think i suck at yugioh because im 10 I would say i have a pretty good deck myself im so exited to meet u all! so thats all i have to say.. for now

By: achilles1826

descriptionHi everyone im new to this place! EmptyRe: Hi everyone im new to this place!

more_horiz
How are you 'about 10 years old' lol are you unsure of your actual age? Hi everyone im new to this place! 3974120512 But anyway........

May I be the first to welcome you to DA! Please check out the guide if you havnt already, Stay active and get involved.

descriptionHi everyone im new to this place! EmptyRe: Hi everyone im new to this place!

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

Be sure to read our guide! 

( http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide )

I hope you enjoy your time here!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, Joey.

I'm double your age and I suck at this game, so you have plenty of room to improve regardless.

Hope you enjoy it here Wink

more_horiz
Have fun being 10 :D

more_horiz
Enjoy while it lasts so to say Hi everyone im new to this place! 3974120512

Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply