Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCan you give me the best DevPro link? EmptyCan you give me the best DevPro link?

more_horiz
Yeah that's right. Don't panic. I'm just trying to get back to my stuffs.

descriptionCan you give me the best DevPro link? EmptyRe: Can you give me the best DevPro link?

more_horiz
Are you looking for DevPro or any specific Pro version?

I can highly recommend Salvation's YGOPro if you're looking for a regularly updated Pro.

descriptionCan you give me the best DevPro link? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Are you looking for DevPro or any specific Pro version?

I can highly recommend Salvation's YGOPro if you're looking for a regularly updated Pro.

What's the best Pro currently?

descriptionCan you give me the best DevPro link? EmptyRe: Can you give me the best DevPro link?

more_horiz
YGOpro Salvation is the best in my opinion.
 download  at www.YGOpro.us

more_horiz
Card art isn't good though

more_horiz
Ok then thanks guys. Gonna come back in no time ;o

more_horiz
Fappin' and BBL? lol

more_horiz
What are you even talking about.

more_horiz
Stuff

more_horiz
Oh k. den.

So.....I'm downloading it. Hope it works well.

more_horiz
Just a little side note before you can edit a deck you need to join a match (spectate even) then once the cards have loaded leave and you'l be abled to edit decks. (They are working to fix this bug)

descriptionCan you give me the best DevPro link? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Just a little side note before you can edit a deck you need to join a match (spectate even) then once the cards have loaded leave and you'l be abled to edit decks. (They are working to fix this bug)

Why don't I have the problem

more_horiz
No idea but it's a common problem apparently (I had it and so have a few others)

more_horiz
I downloaded but seems like I couldn't open it e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply