Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSeason 18 ends! and more! EmptySeason 18 ends! and more!

more_horiz
Hello to all!

Your lovely and best Admin Salader here to announce the end of the season 18 and to give out the juicy prizes! So if we take a look at our leader board this is where we end up with our results:  

Season 18 ends! and more! AeU9BU4

Congratulations to Jv1391 for winning the league and good job to our runner ups! One of the lesser Admins, Anzo or LOKOS will contact you shortly to sort out your prizes with you on an individual basis.

Since I have the attention of everyone here it seems this will be the best place to announce a new event that we have up and coming soon into DA, I won’t go into much detail now, this is so that we can spam for post count later, but in short, it’s going to be a replacement to the current League system we have going, so think League, but better, add Salad and then you got what we’re going for. Probably.

descriptionSeason 18 ends! and more! EmptyRe: Season 18 ends! and more!

more_horiz
All prizes have been awarded, congratualtions to everybody!

more_horiz
Loko do the job for us <3

more_horiz
Lies I requested this rank on the central shop. It cannot count as a Prize -.-

more_horiz
Well the rank you receive for winning League is the one you have in your sig. But you had this one put on so I didn't change it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply