Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard of the Day #3 EmptyCard of the Day #3

more_horiz
Cyber Dragon Infinity
サイバー・ドラゴン・インフィニティ

Card of the Day #3 300px-CyberDragonInfinity-CROS-JP-UtR

3 Level 6 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Cyber Dragon Infinity" once per turn by using a "Cyber Dragon Nova" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)

This card gains 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up Attack Position monster on the field; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Awesome OCG Exclusive card from Crossed Souls, the easily way to summon it is using Cyber Dragon Nova as the Xyz Material.
You can summon Nova quickly and easily by using Cyber Dragons.
This card can absorb as Xyz Material a Monster on the field in Attack Position and once per turn negate a card activation and\or effect.

Here  tips to summon this card:

• Use Phantom of Chaos effect to banish 1 "Cyber Dragon Nova" from your graveyard; After that since this card name will be "Cyber Dragon Nova" you can perform an Xyz Change.

• XYZ Summon "Outer God Nyarla" then detach its overlays units to target a MACHINE LIGHT from your graveyard; Then you can active from your handRank-Up-Magic Astral Force. (Cyber Dragon Zwei and Drei are both Level 4)
  • Active Inferno Reckless summon after you summon an "UFOroid".  you will have 6 LIGHT MACHINE Monsters.

descriptionCard of the Day #3 EmptyRe: Card of the Day #3

more_horiz
If we only had Moralltach...
I guess I could make something with Synchte too

more_horiz
OMG THIS NEW ARTIFACT PERVENTS SPECIAL SUMMONIG!
IMMA MAKE THESE GUYS BROKEN AS FUCK

descriptionCard of the Day #3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Artifacts are fairy type, so unless you're going to make DNA Artifacts a thing..

Artifacts wouldn't really help you make nova, it requires level 5 Machine types 

Might try this out in this out in Chronomalies fir the lulz

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
If we only had Moralltach...
I guess I could make something with Synchte too

All Galaksii yu-gi-oh! knoledge is here ^

more_horiz
Dark Duelist Soul wrote:
Artifacts are fairy type, so unless you're going to make DNA Artifacts a thing..

Artifacts wouldn't really help you make nova, it requires level 5 Machine types 

Might try this out in this out in Chronomalies fir the lulz

Doesen't matter, I played them before and they were wild together. Artifacts can be used for Rank 5 XYZs wich are one of the best monsters in game. Cyber Dragons themselves are able to throw Nova alone a lof of times...

more_horiz
Boy Nova needs 2 Level 5 Machine type -.-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply