Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue EmptyA Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
Not that i'll ever make it there, but i just like the idea, of there being  a dorm higher than Obelisk Blue. I am aware of "Society of Light" but that's not a dorm.  

You can also just make society of light the new dorm, but just add this testing process to it. 

But to enter this Dorm, a special test must be given to only those who are already in Obelisk Blue.

To Take this Special Test you need the following:

1. Be in Obelisk Blue
  2. Must have 0 warnings, at least 2-3 (u can change this) Pro Decklist. 
  3. Have a Tower's Invite, the ticket should be able to be bought from the main shop with a cost of 5000 DPs (your choice how much u want it) or it could be won in some events.
  4. Be free for a period of week, for the challenge will take 7 days.

Basically The test is more like a Tower. the tower has 4 floors, each floor has it's test, 

To Enter the First Floor, you must have a duel with one of the Guards (There will be 2 guards, the guards must be very good, these guards will not be able to join dorms) The Duel is a Match Use any deck u want. as long as it fits the current TCG/OCG format. 

If u pass, u go to the first floor, if u fail. u loose your 5000 DP that's if u had to buy a ticket. and u have to re-request a ticket.

First Floor: You will be given a Puzzle, you have 24 hours to finish it. if you fail, u get kicked off the tower, if u pass, u go on to second floor. 

Second Floor: You will be Given some ruling questions. u have 24 hours to finish it. u must get 80% or higher or u fail, u fail, you get kicked out, u pass, you go on to third floor. 

Third Floor: This floor is a collection of 3 match duels Vs DA's Elite Players. (of course as u earn more people  to join this dorm, these people will become the Elite Players, but since u're just starting u'll have to pick random good players that you already know.)

Elite Players will be either the same or each Elite Player does one match (each duel can take 24 hours to be done unless the player is prepared to do them all at once and if the Player(s) are free). 
In order for the player to win this floor, he/she will have to win 2 out of the 3 matches.

Fourth/Last Floor:  You guys decide the Final Test. maybe a challenge of. some sort. earn 1000 DP in 1 day, or something, how ever u wanna form the challenge. 

You can make a page where they can sign up. 

NOT that i'll ever make it here, but i just like the idea of actually seeing a person in this dorm and know: " THIS PERSON IS A PRO" and i should sought him for advise on anything.

descriptionA Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue EmptyRe: A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
I like this concept, but we already have the method of joining SoL set in place. If a member has the skill to make it to SoL through said method, then you should consider them to be one of the best active players DA has to offer. I wouldn't mind seeing this as an event for Obelisk members though, and could even be revised to benefit Slifer and Ra members.

Don't let the ranks of some fool you though. Some of the best players here lurk in the lower dorms.

descriptionA Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
Don't let the ranks of some fool you though. Some of the best players here lurk in the lower dorms.

Ya, like, I would've totally remained in Slifer had I not wanted my name to be in blue.

Blue is love.
Blue is life.

descriptionA Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue EmptyRe: A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue

more_horiz
SoL is technically a Dorm A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue 3974120512

But yeah I love the idea the only thing I would change is the tower challenges, I would use duel puzzles for each floor instead.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
SoL is technically a Dorm A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue 3974120512

But yeah I love the idea the only thing I would change is the tower challenges, I would use duel puzzles for each floor instead. 

You'll need to test their RAW Ruling Skills, not in a duel, but as a test all dedicated to one section, that's why it;s like that

more_horiz
If they've got to Obe by winning tournaments and shiz I can guarantee they know there rulings A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue 3974120512

more_horiz
Roach, you're such an Anti-Talent for Avatars A Dorm Higher Than Obelisk Blue 3974120512

more_horiz
Wet willy is a legend!

more_horiz
Sol is dorm even ganzo called it "society of light". :V .

more_horiz
SoL is a dorm, I have no clue why you would think otherwise. We clearly stated SoL was a dorm on its first day.

more_horiz
cause society of light was not a dorm. the dorm was "obelisk white"

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
SoL is a dorm, I have no clue why you would think otherwise. We clearly stated SoL was a dorm on its first day.

On it's first day, i wasn't hea then, and if SoL is a dorm, then forgive my ignorance

more_horiz
you are forgiven son. another time.

more_horiz
Even so, what's the way to enter SoL, is it different from this, and which method of joining is better

more_horiz
Winning a tournament when you are obelisk.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Winning a tournament when you are obelisk.

ok yeah i think this type of test is better for entering SoL, rather than just another dorm.

more_horiz
There is several steps to enter SoL, all of which are mentioned in our guide.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply