Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! EmptyLottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481!

more_horiz
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! 5ifuy10

Welcome to Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Hosted this time by Galaksii

Make sure you read the rules for this lottery first:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t14976-lottery-of-the-forbidden-one-rules-and-information

Reward for this round is 500 DP!!

Let the spamming begin!

descriptionLottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
FIRST BLOOD!!

more_horiz
The member 'CrimzonSlayeRx' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10

more_horiz
First roll win?

more_horiz
The member 'TylaxeSensei' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10

more_horiz
lol no

more_horiz

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10

more_horiz
Darnits

more_horiz
The member 'TylaxeSensei' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10

more_horiz
lol i was soo close,

more_horiz
Censored.

more_horiz
OMG WTF!!!!!!
i made a mistake
i think i might have broken Dice jar.

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
OMG WTF!!!!!!
i made a mistake
i think i might have broken Dice jar.

Relax, you just rolled a dice more than 7 times...
Please, be careful next time

more_horiz
imagine if i still didn;t get all pieces, upon doign that many.  Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! 3974120512

more_horiz
Well my time to try

more_horiz
The member 'Diabolic Esper' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10

more_horiz
Exodia, Prostitute of the Burning Abyss

more_horiz
The member 'Jv1391' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10

more_horiz
jv why u always gotta humiliate exodia, what has he done to deserve your hate. u transgender pokemon

more_horiz

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10

more_horiz
Madolche Servant Exodia

more_horiz
The member 'Jv1391' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_l10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! _token10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Left_a10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Exodia10 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_11 Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! Right_10

descriptionLottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! EmptyRe: Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481!

more_horiz
I won. Close. @galaksii

more_horiz
I like cocks

descriptionLottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481! EmptyRe: Lottery of the Forbidden One: Round 481!

more_horiz
~Awarded
~Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum