Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard of the Day #1 EmptyCard of the Day #1

more_horiz
Satellarknight Rigel

星因士サテラナイト リゲル

Card of the Day #1 300px-SatellarknightRigel-SECE-EN-SR-1E

If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "tellarknight" monster on the field; it gains 500 ATK, but send it to the Graveyard during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Satellarknight Rigel" once per turn.

This card effect can boost a "Tellarknight" on the field this means:

• You can boost this card, or even Altair by 500 ATK, this gain is enough to destroy El Shaddoll Winda, Thunder King Rai-Oh, Shaddoll Beast, Any Qliphort with 1800 ATK or 2100 ATK. By boosting Rigel alone you could destroy Nekroz of Unicore, Nekroz of Clausolas by Battle. (If the opponent has not Valkyrus or Decisive Armor)
  • You can boost a "Tellarknight" monster your opponent's  controls: During the End Phase He must send it to the graveyard. 
  • You can boost your Own Triverr\Delteros\Diamond to trigger their own effects during that End Phase (A nice combo with Call of the haunted during the opponent turn by Using this on Delteros who doesn't need Xyz Materials). Also by this Boost you can destroy by Battle Black Luster Soldier, Virgil and Dante, Stardust Dragon with Delteros and Diamond. Nekroz of Valkyrus, Trishula and Gugnir

descriptionCard of the Day #1 EmptyRe: Card of the Day #1

more_horiz
the card is not good enough and i think its not help the deck :D

more_horiz
I run 1x in my deck. it is good enough since stellars are just xyz vanilla.

more_horiz
yes if you run 1 its fine but there is ppl who run 3 xD and i think this card is bad if there is 3 copy of it in the deck also there is a few ppl who run Alsahm too and i think alsahm  > riegl

more_horiz
I run 1x alsahm. 1000 are not that bad.

But rigel is more useful than you think.

Alsaham cannot destroy a a Qliphort with ATK 1800.

more_horiz
maybe, but effect of alsahm is help more example: your opp use soul charge and target 4 monsters :D and he already have 5000 so 1000 life now, in your turn you can do the best move vega then altair then alsahm and your opp's life become 0000 xDD i did it in a rank duel xD

more_horiz
You forget the experiences. no one will risk 4K by having 5K when facing a Stella deck -.- unless they can win at 250%.

more_horiz
maybe but there is a lot of ppl doing that xD

more_horiz
People that only you duel D:

more_horiz
nope, i watched alot of duel and there is many ppl did it xD (not my opps only xD )

more_horiz
People are crazy then!

more_horiz
I thought we disagreed on these topics?

Also this card seems really bad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply