Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Tyrant's Mask EmptyA Tyrant's Mask

more_horiz
Deck screenshot: http://www.mediafire.com/view/mtkle8kydeckqkq/Screenshot%202015-02-17%2016.18.48.png

This deck is designed to get out Masked Beast Des Gardius and trigger its effect using the Tyrant traps and giving your monsters protection.

Masked Beast Des Gardius requires a some pretty specific stuff to summon but Rabbit and friends are here to save the day!

descriptionA Tyrant's Mask EmptyRe: A Tyrant's Mask

more_horiz
come on DDS use Imgurl xD mediafire images are too slow on load.

anyways try to Add 1-2 a "AWild Monster appears!", since you use the Traps to tribute as cost it will triggger Des Gardius eff.

Umm Diamond for just 7 Normals Spell... I don't know. Maybe it's better -1 Diamond for + 1 or 2 "An Unexpected Guy"

Also DDS since you Run Tour Guide just add 1 "Octorus"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fiendish_Hound_Octorus

I see the play: Use GUY: summon a Four-Face, then use Tour Guide to summon octorus. tribute octorus and four-face to summon gardius OR to active the trap cards you have: and you will add another Gardius from the deck. OR you can use MCII on Octorus.

more_horiz
CROS cards haven't been added to pro yet. I'll definitely swap out tour bus for Octurus when my version updates..

I originally put D-Dude in so I'd have a dark target to search with Shadow mist's effect. But that's admittedly a tad situational. I'll try that card out too, sounds nice and speedy c:

more_horiz
since it's Devpro, and u have the iamge on mediafire, why not give them the deck to download as well since it's YGO PRO, some might not be able to recognize the cards

more_horiz
Don't worry I've recognized all the cads at first look xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply