Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Valentine Nominations!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Anzo
Gremlin
Galaksii
WondeRy
DDS
Etwizzy
Jv
Kandy.JPEG
12 posters

descriptionDA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 EmptyDA Valentine Nominations!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Valentines / 50 Shades of DA

Welcome you lonely bastards. This is the first Duel Academy valentines day competition. 
What do we do here? Easy, for the upcoming Valentines day I made a little something like king and queen of DA. of course voted by our "beloved and special" members of DA. 
Got someone special in your life of DA? Could it be DDS, Roach? or even Dex? No matter who! We still encourage you to join this for awesome prizes and other things you wont need in life! 
The rules are simple, find your special someone at Duel Academy and submit your entries down below. Up until the 15th (this Sunday), entries will be taken. After that I will set up a open DA pole of the entries then you vote for the most cute and fabulous couple. 
The winning couple will win something special. 
What is it you say? I'll tell you! 
1st place couple: 4000 Dp each and "DA Lovers" Rank
2nd Place: 1000 Dp each
3rd Place: Nothing cause you suck.

Good luck to all incoming couples, and happy lonely Valentines Day!  

descriptionDA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Valentine Nominations!

more_horiz
Wish you all the best of luck.

descriptionDA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Valentine Nominations!

more_horiz
Fuck yerrr! I'm into ALu x Ali DA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 1802729531

more_horiz
Alu DA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 4204681869

Did i win yet?

more_horiz
Oh fuq forgot dis swag not enough pplz dundo it locked

more_horiz
Nab DA Valentine Nominations! - Page 2 4204681869

So i won.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply