Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity Empty[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity

more_horiz
Cyber Dragon Infinity

[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity L1eD2ug

3 Level 6 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon “Cyber Dragon Infinity” once per turn by using a “Cyber Dragon Nova” you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(1) This card gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; attach it to this card as a face-up Xyz Material.
(3) Once per turn, when a card’s effect activates: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Xyz Change everywhere

description[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity EmptyRe: [SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity

more_horiz
Broken

nothing less than broken

description[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity EmptyRe: [SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity

more_horiz
Also Sexy as Hell

more_horiz
My babies are getting some luvv <33

more_horiz
It is cool. well I wanted more Numbers but is okay.

more_horiz
What the hell is this card, It's like the ultimate broken XYZ monster I've ever seen.

description[SCD New] Cyber Dragon Infinity EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
What the hell is this card, It's like the ultimate broken XYZ monster I've ever seen.

Even at 6 it won't help getting cybers to tier 2

more_horiz
Needless to say, I'm very much looking forward to putting the new support to use.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Anzo ò_ó wrote:

Even at 6 it won't help getting cybers to tier 2

This means that you haven't seen yet a Rampage Infinity FTK\OTK.

more_horiz
Actually Inifnity isnt at all broken, you can force to activate the effect then takedown the thing, obv, if you can do that, but for me the only broken here is Rampage, you can send 2 light mosters and he will gain 2 extra attacks, you can instant fusion use the effect and do X combo you want, but if he was susefully summoned with power bond, he is a Killer.

Infinity is just a card for make good nova.

more_horiz
Rampage FTK :'(

more_horiz
Take into account their bad-ass relationship with traps

more_horiz
anyone know when this might get an english release

more_horiz
Supposedly this is an OCG exclusive in the latest set. Which means you'll have probably to wait 2 years for a TCG release.

more_horiz
awww i want one now hahaha

more_horiz
They might cut something else to make way for the obligatory UA and BA stuff. But cards numbered 70+ in the set have an annoying habit of being cut for TCG exclusives when the sets get a TCG release.

more_horiz
Next year Superstar Pack!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply