Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChronanzo EmptyChronanzo

more_horiz
I've decided to pick up dueling again. I went with something easy to use for now. I made this... thing: http://prntscr.com/63ha50

I'm 1-1 right now. Both games were against HERO decks. I'd have won the 2nd game If I haven't misplayed my last card.

CnC

Note: I'm not interested in improving this deck, I like how it works. However, I'd like some fixing for my Extra deck. I don't know what's good and what's not in this meta.

descriptionChronanzo EmptyRe: Chronanzo

more_horiz
Looks standard but you have a shit load of destroying wich is only plus to your opponent in this Meta...
Also, you either play only 3 Fiendis Chains or 2 Breaktrough Skills. Would be better to play chains since Morraltach is no longer scary.

descriptionChronanzo EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Bro I know your not after deck improvements but you really need to fix that deck Chronanzo 3974120512

more_horiz
I know.

I build it to be slow. I want to seek more control. I can't keep up with that fast shit meta decks do nowadays.

I mainly built it to play against others and learn how all current decks works before I start using real decks.

more_horiz
the chronomaly I posted is not Meta you should use it. you are the first living boy that uses Chronomaly Sol Monolith..

more_horiz
I like that card Smile

more_horiz
Try HEROes...
You're never wrong with HEROes

more_horiz
I've built one but haven't used it yet.

more_horiz
Post it and Imma make it pro bae

more_horiz
My build is way better than yours, I can tell :>

more_horiz
That's because I'm Yellow and you're Blue...

more_horiz
That must be it.

more_horiz
Can't be anything else doe

more_horiz
Well, this will be short and sweet since you've explicitly said you don't want any changes to the main deck.

Extra

Rank 3:

- Chrononaught
+ Gorgonic guardian

If you want a defensive rank 3 option you could also consider Giant Soldier of Steel 

That's all you really need for rank 3's if you wish to use the field spell in the future find room for a Leviair.

Rank 4:

Needs Chronomaly Fork Hyuk

Take out something for it maybe cowboy since a game ending push with this deck does not need it.

Rank 5:

-Adrues 
- Tiras
+ Freezadon (this is used in combination with a rank 6 we'll get to later..)
+ Constellar Peliedies 

Rank 6:

The only rank 6s you really need  that are in your currently lineup are the utopia rank 6 and the chronomaly rank 6

+ Full Armoured  Crystalzero Lancer ( to be used in combination with freeazon)
+ Constellar ptolemy m7

Rank 7:

+ Gaia dragon the Thunder Charger

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
the chronomaly I posted is not Meta you should use it. you are the first living boy that uses Chronomaly Sol Monolith..

I am using it in my rank-up chronomaly deck.Knot + sol = instant 6.

Fort + machu is a pretty easy otk you should add it.Also maybe dark reb dragg since your 3s can become 4 with the airplane eff.Also gorgonic guardian works like a charm with those rocks.

more_horiz
I'll have to check that out. I don't want to make it too complicated, I'm rusty :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply