Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby EmptyPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

more_horiz
So I just got Sapphire this Saturday and I have been really enjoying playing it. While I had X when it first came out it did not hold me long. Does anyone here play Pokemon still and which one are they playing? Do you guys have a favorite Pokemon/Type/Team?

descriptionPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby EmptyRe: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

more_horiz
How could you enjoy playing Pokemon >.<

descriptionPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
How could you enjoy playing Pokemon >.<

That ^

Yugioh is love!

Yugioh is life!

descriptionPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby EmptyRe: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

more_horiz
Never played Pokemon, but I'd like to. Favourite is Arcanine because tigers.

more_horiz
I play pokemon-world-online on my PC occasionally which is pretty cool. it's a online version ofof a pokemon game.

more_horiz
Take a look for the promos they have atm.

free pokemon

descriptionPokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Take a look for the promos they have atm.

free pokemon

What do you mean promos? Like mystery gift?

Also Pokemon is fun to do while being on the go. I have played it for so long so nostalgia is a factor as well.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply