Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPendulumz EmptyPendulumz

more_horiz
Well since pendulums are the newest thing in YGO there are alot of things that are not clear about them.

First problem - when does a pendulum monster go to the extra deck instead of the graveyard?

Second problem - I can't discard pendulum monsters for the cost of cards like raigeki break because they go to the extra deck?

Wrong! Only pendulums that are on the field go back to the extra deck(pendulum zones are on the field)!Pendulums send from the deck or hand to the grave stay in the grave.
If a pendulum monster is detatched from a XYZ it goes to the grave like a normal monster.If a pendulum monster's summon is negated it hits the graveyard too.
Also if d fissure or macro cosmos is activated the pendulums will get banished instead.

Hope this helps someone since I have been encountering alot of duelists on DN who netdecked Qliphorts and didn't know how they monsters actually worked.

descriptionPendulumz EmptyRe: Pendulumz

more_horiz
Why did you open with question then answer them yourself? Shocked

more_horiz
Because this young boy wanted to help people.

the problem should just be the title of the topic <3

don't hate him

descriptionPendulumz EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz

don't hate him

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:

don't hate him

I love this guy, call him in staffz Pendulumz 3974120512

more_horiz
STILL to young here.

more_horiz
Well trying to help confused duelists about the pendulum rulings.

Ok lets say you are going first you play a monster and set some cards one of which is MST.You pass the turn and the opponent sets the scales from 1 to 9.You do not chain anything as a response to the setting of the pendulum scales.Then he says I am going to pendulum summon and places 2 high level monsters from his hand on the field.Your MST hitting one of the pendulum scale cards will not stop the pendulum summon.The only way to stop a pendulum summon is by negating it(the solemn cards).Question is can you pendulum summon again this turn if your pendulum summon got negated?

My guess is not since it should work like the other game mechanic that is once per turn - the normal summon (unless you play a card that allows you to do it twice or more).

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
My guess is not since it should work like the other game mechanic that is once per turn - the normal summon (unless you play a card that allows you to do it twice or more).

Well instead of guessing why don't you go learn pendulum mechanics, Blind leading the blind. Also your theory where everything is once per turn does that mean I can only special summon once per turn also? If so I've cheating at this game my whole time I've played it.

When doing tutorials aimed at newer players the information has to be 100% correct or else they think they can do something when they simply can not, thus leading to crappy players who argue with about rulings when they are wrong.

And just to clarify I'm not saying your answer is right or wrong I'm merely saying you need to learn before attempting to teach others.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
WondeRy wrote:

Well instead of guessing why don't you go learn pendulum mechanics, Blind leading the blind. Also your theory where everything is once per turn does that mean I can only special summon once per turn also? If so I've cheating at this game my whole time I've played it.

When doing tutorials aimed at newer players the information has to be 100% correct or else they think they can do something when they simply can not, thus leading to crappy players who argue with about rulings when they are wrong.

And just to clarify I'm not saying your answer is right or wrong I'm merely saying you need to learn before attempting to teach others.

as He said, if you wanna tech it's okay, but if you have a doubt about sometime you should just ask before and after that share your knowledge

more_horiz
Since this is a card question section of the forum I wanted to ASK if its ONCE per turn not TEACH someone...The idea was to work out pendulum problems together here not for me to show off my googling skills.

Looks like this topic is useless any mod is free to close/delete it and whatever.

more_horiz
He has more money than I do

more_horiz
we don't close anything here if not needed. in this case there are no reasons to close this, BUT there are no reasons to leave it open too. so just spam <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply