Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
DDS
Atlus
Kandy.JPEG
Jv
Etwizzy
LòKóS
10 posters

descriptionProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 EmptyProDecklist Tournament! [Ended]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 1XAMnXe

Welcome to December Pro Decklists Tournament! 
What  is a "Pro Decklist"?
Basically, you make a Decklist that is not a "Meta" Deck. Something that can become a Meta IF the current Meta decks didn't exist; you'll use your own Pro Decklist during the tournament, where you play against other participants whom also are using their own Pro Decklists. Top 2 of the event will have their Pro Decklist approved and must publish them in this section: http://www.duelacademy.net/f89-october-2014-pro-decklists.
More general info here:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-seaosn-3#384869

The Winner will get Rank-Up to the next DormIf the Winner can't Rank-Up because he already belongs to the Obelisk Dorm, The second and, if not possible, third place Will Rank-up instead.

Rules:
1. Swiss Tournament; Match duels. The Winner will be selected by Challonge Final Scores Directly!
2. All duels are TCG+OCG. The Banlist is TCG October 2014.
3. A DC is a round-loss unless you have a clear field advantage. Will also be evaluated by the host.
4. Current META Decks, Tier 1, Final Countdown, Life Equalizer, Burn, Exodia, Jackpot 7, First Turn Win Decks Or Similar Decks are prohibited.
5. You must only use your Pro Decklist during the tournament.
6. You must Post a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist in this Topic in order to Join!
7. The Host will Judge if your ProDecklist meets all the requirements or IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.
8Before Round 1, You can edit your Side Deck. The Main Deck cannot be edited under any condition after you post the Screenshot.

Why can you edit your Side Deck?

You're allowed to edit/fix your Side Deck for this is a unique tournament. Meaning, once everyone has posted their submissions you'll be able to see who is using what, and then edit your ProDecklist's Side Deck. Note, that you have a small time window when the sign-ups are closed and until the round 1 kicks off, to edit your Side deck. You must also inform the host of your edits.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes:
"DD", "Chronomaly", "gagaga", "Gravekepper's". Because they are already a Pro Decklist. But you can use single cards from those Archetypes to complement your Decklist.

10. Remember:Meta are the current popular strongest Decks plus the ones that are popular and strong even if they don't top tournaments any more. For example Qliphort, Nekroz, Burning Abyss, Shaddoll, Satellarknight,  + popular ones  like Lightsworn, Artifact, H.A.T, Yang Zing etc.

Sign-up for the event like this:

Code:

Duel Academy name:
Dueling Network/YGO/DevPro Name:
Pro Decklist:
Time zone:

Participants
Spoiler :

http://challonge.com/wlolo

Congratulations to the winners!

Last edited by LOKOS on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 EmptyRe: ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended]

more_horiz
I won xD ggs Rey. I revenged Croack <3

ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 QOAWqUt

descriptionProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
ggs those sidedeck cards really shut down my only play 2-1 tho baseball still kicks ass

descriptionProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 EmptyRe: ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended]

more_horiz
I like to smash U.A. you are the 2nd in a row in the tournament xD

more_horiz
Bumpidy bump.

more_horiz
2-0 Jericho GG's

This tournament is a write off lol ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 3974120512 Slugger kills Naturia and Ive played against 2 UA decks.

more_horiz
You can still top. Anyways this means Only

DDS vs Juelz and @Mr.Kandy Vs @atlus are left :3

more_horiz
I win 2-0 vs Kandy gg

more_horiz
sacked so hard ;-;

gg

more_horiz
To help Lokos, @Dark duelist soul any news with juelz? XD

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 to DDS

GG's XD

more_horiz
Confirming my win! ^^

That Turn 1 Quasar Game 1 and that Crimson Blader lock Game 3, 2gud.

more_horiz
Aaaand here comes the last round, round 3!

http://challonge.com/wlolo

Good luck guys Wink

more_horiz
I'll try to catch Atlus

more_horiz
@WondeRy

When are you available to do our match?

more_horiz
I am free today.

more_horiz
I win 2-1 vs Jv, gg

more_horiz
gg

more_horiz
I forgot I was in this lol, I'll try catch Kandu later.

more_horiz
@Lokos whe will be this Round Deadline?!

Also boys speed up :V we have inactive people.

also do at least a new activity post

more_horiz
Well I havnt caught Kandu online Neutral

more_horiz
We had an arrangement with DDS today but it seems that we missed eachother.We are both active and will play when we can.

more_horiz
Deadline is 2 more days, so please guys get the games done Wink

more_horiz
DDS won 2-1 ggs but U.A.s will be back with the new support !

more_horiz
Confirming my victory! ^^

ggwp

more_horiz
Come on guys you can finish this! ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
umm since Jericho and Juelz are at 0, you can Ban Hammer them without risks, also they are inactive at all here.

Kandy and Navitas I don't know.

more_horiz
2 lzy to duel give roach teh win

more_horiz
@lokos since Juelz or Jericho Win doesn't change the names of the 4 "Top 2" we can close this. to start posting the Decklist :v

more_horiz
LMAO ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 3974120512 I'm just said to Jv give you the win because I'm not at home to duel.

more_horiz
He writed before you ProDecklist Tournament! [Ended] - Page 3 4204681869

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply