Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello Fellow Duelists EmptyHello Fellow Duelists

more_horiz
Hello everyone the name is Dark Magician Soul, DMS for short. I am of course a Yugioh player which makes me a duelist the same as all you got something to talk about with the lot of you already. I in my own opinion am a seasoned duelist having been in multiple DN teams the current clan I'm in being {Constellar} at the time of this post though it seems to be decreasing in activity due to lack of interest. I've played this game for as long as my memory goes back but like anyone in this game still have a good way to go as the game is always evolving. I'm used to run my own Duel Academy known as UDA now inactive. My current decks are Battlin Boxer and Gravekeeper and Im working on Melodious and with that the notion is thrown I am not a competitive player or a good player because of a lack of meta, no these are just the decks I have the ability to make in real life I do know the meta how to run it and how to counteract it. Well this is getting drawn out long enough so for the rest I'll see everyone around!

descriptionHello Fellow Duelists EmptyRe: Hello Fellow Duelists

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

Be sure to read our guide! 

( http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide )

I hope you enjoy your time here. 

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, DMS.

Well, I don't judge a person from the decks he's playing whether that person is competitive or not. I myself don't use meta decks that much, and many others around here don't like it much either, but we got a good grasp over the game that we can call ourselves competitive in a sense.

Hope you have a good time with us.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Be sure to stay active and get involved Wink

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply