Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

PS4 fellaz

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Etwizzy
Train Heartnet
Zeox
YgoBeast247
Galaksii
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
11 posters

descriptionPS4 fellaz - Page 2 EmptyPS4 fellaz

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welp, I don't have many people to play with. I also don't have many games. I only bought the console 3 weeks ago and still haven't had time to play many games.

Tho I play a lot of GTA V Online, anyone here play this too? I'd love to have more people doing jobs with or trolling online along :>

I'm also getting Destiny this Monday, if someone wanna go multiplayer quests.

Post ur user below

descriptionPS4 fellaz - Page 2 EmptyRe: PS4 fellaz

more_horiz
Well, that's true. I shall consider buying one the moment I got money.

more_horiz
Update: So I finally got enough cash to buy FIFA15, just throwing this out there in case someone wannet a friendly match with an absolute noob.

more_horiz
Also good thing about PC is that you can get games alot cheaper than console games. Smile

more_horiz
Yea, that's true.

Still, there is something about consoles that makes it stand out. It feels better lol

more_horiz
Consoles are more reliable, stop saying ''fact'' like its a fact, it's not, console games function better than PC games.

more_horiz
Dunno PC games fuction pretty good. :d

Anyways does someone fancy the BF franchise here? Just throwing it out to spam Anzos little topic here. Smile

more_horiz
Get GTA :>

more_horiz
I have GTA IV and GTA V will come to PC later this year also my PC probably won't run it.

more_horiz
Shame, we'd have a blast :>

more_horiz
I haz a PS4. Mainly gonna be playing GTAV, Destiny and Injustice Gods Among Us

more_horiz
ARES! I'm in love with him >_>

Well, I share my PS4 with my two brothers but I do play after midnight if you care to tag along, my user is: sir_basher045

I play GTA V, Destiny, Injustice Gods Among Us, and Fifa15.

more_horiz
Anzo since you have a PS4 get Guilty Gear Xrd god damn it

more_horiz
If it's cheap i can get one, how much does it cost?

more_horiz
As any regular game 60$ cuz it came out in December and automatically became best fighting game of 2014 tho you could get a copy for around 50$ - 55 max

descriptionPS4 fellaz - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
ARES! I'm in love with him >_>

Well, I share my PS4 with my two brothers but I do play after midnight if you care to tag along, my user is: sir_basher045

I play GTA V, Destiny, Injustice Gods Among Us, and Fifa15.

Compl3tl3yCrazy if you want to add me
I'm not on too often, but I log some fights on Injustice when I can, even though I suck Dx

more_horiz
lol well i spent like 6 hours memorizing Ares moves and trying to come out with a combo and i still get my ass kicked like the whole time xD

@Train Heartnet It's not worth it then lel i prefer to get COD or Uncharted 4

more_horiz
both games being worse then GG lel, your taste in games sucks

more_horiz
Both sucks compared to Guilty Gear? You're funny.

more_horiz
you are comparing CoD to Guilty Gear you are the one who is mad bruh

more_horiz
Injustice > Guilty Gear
Cod > Guilty Gear

Like, yea Guilty Gear is an amazing game indeed; however, it's limited. Two characters standing infront of each others and then you smash buttons, it gets quite boring after a while. COD from the other hand or BF(series) doesn't get boring. There is no skill cap, you always learn new things the more you play.

It's just how i see things.

more_horiz
Guilty Gear is the best fighter that exists currently....

Injustice sucks ballz and cannot even come close to games such as Guilty Gear, Street Fighter and Tekken. Not only that but its combo system is just bad, unbalanced as all hell, slow as fuck and the same animations used over and over again get boring.

You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Have fun playing the same damn game since 10 years ago over and over again (yes thats CoD for you).....

more_horiz
Why of course I know what I'm talking about, it's you who's obviously enjoy playing a game where you needn't any skill and the fun barely exists. I don't see how GG is better than COD in your eyes, wear glasses or something.

You speak about how Injustice is 'unbalanced'. However, Guilty Gear is pretty darn similar, only a tad better. Also, if i were to buy a game I'd prefer to get Street Fighter instead, it's just much, much better than all of the mentioned above.

more_horiz
Ahahahahahahahah Guilty Gear not having skill.... HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made my year.

So if doesn't require skill at all you can make the same combos this guy makes for example.

I DARE you to try

more_horiz
I stick to my words, still.

The only reason for you to like that game is if you're an anime fan and you like that sort of feeling the game presents within its characters voices and animations, but that's all it has. Sure, go ahead and make a 16-hit combo, good for you. Still, it's a simple game where you do the same things over and over.

In a game like COD, it's true that you shoot people the whole time. But, you never get the feeling of repetition within the game; you always face new opponents with different tactics.

more_horiz
^that is why you know nothing, Guilty Gear is one of the hardest games to master along with Tekken which are meant for hard core Fighting Game fans. Every single game is different you do not do the same thing over and over again too because of game mechanics that prevent you from doing it and secondly you will do absolutely no damage if you do so in the first place. If you actually bothered to look at the game mechanics and how many stuff you must know its not a simple game at all... Especially with the return of the combos into Instant Kill moves.

Games like Street Fighter, MK, Injustice etc are for casual players.

more_horiz
Welp, to be frank, I did tell you I'm not into this kind of games anyways to begin with. So i guess I'm a casual player.

more_horiz
Didn't want to make a new topic, so I'll revive this one instead.

Anyhow, I bought 3 games yesterday: Battlefield4, The Witcher, and Assassin Creed: Unity.

Who around play any of these? I don't have much people to play with aside from few from my college.

more_horiz
Bumpin' this topic.

These are the games I currently have, I'm really bored, If someone wanna play hit me up my user is KappAnzo:

Fifa16
GTA V
BF4
Assassin Unity
The Order
The Witcher

I'm getting God of War soon.

I mainly play BF4 though.

more_horiz
My username is Lux0402 (hippo pic) and I got Fifa 16 and buying F1 2015 in couple of days.

more_horiz
I suck at Fifa lol

I'll add you next time i go online Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply